PDA

View Full Version : AndyP slaps Vidal Buffoon in the face.

AndyP & Lenore
4th February 2008, 11:10 AM
What? I was bored.:o

A.:D

The Dogfather
4th February 2008, 11:48 AM
Vidal, kicks Andy in the nuts and whilst he's down nicks a copy of Cloverfield and sells copies on the Internet.

I know how to hit someone and hurt them ;)

AndyP & Lenore
4th February 2008, 11:52 AM
Andy jumps up and runs to Vidal's MX5 and stands poised ready to score with a big long car key..... Unless he withdraws Cloverfield from the net.;)

The Dogfather
4th February 2008, 11:59 AM
Vidal reminds Andy that the MINI no longer comes with a key rather a plastic disc. Whilst Andy tries to reconcile this Vidal leaps acrobatically in to the MX5 drives off running over Andy toes.

AndyP & Lenore
4th February 2008, 12:06 PM
What Vidal fails to remember is that Andy also has an R53, which conveniently comes with a nice big old fashioned metal key.:D

Andy bends down and dusts off the tyre marks on his steel toe capped boots, and thinks to himself... "that looks like winter tyre treads."

Andy then jumps into his aforementioned R53, guns the engine and bombs off after Vidal leaving a cloud of smoke and dust behind....:cool:

The Dogfather
4th February 2008, 12:23 PM
Seeing the cloud of dust and smoke in his rear view mirror Vidal realises that Andy must be chasing. However given that Andy is driving a slushomatic, Vidal decides to take it easy and yet still manages to leave Andy for dead.

AndyP & Lenore
4th February 2008, 12:32 PM
Which was Vidals biggest mistake yet as the "slushomatic" can change gear quicker than anyone can in a manual, so quickly overtakes Vidal, pulls in front and sticks his fogs on.... just to piss him off.:D

Craig
4th February 2008, 01:15 PM
you pair need a job... :rolleyes: ;) :D

The Dogfather
4th February 2008, 01:43 PM
Which was Vidals biggest mistake yet as the "slushomatic" can change gear quicker than anyone can in a manual, so quickly overtakes Vidal, pulls in front and sticks his fogs on.... just to piss him off.:D

Hang on this has just become fantasy ;), you'd never be able to keep up. Even if your moped box can change quicker the mophead driver couldn't.

Big Gordy
4th February 2008, 01:57 PM
Hang on this has just become fantasy ;).

You mean it was real up until then:eek:

AndyP & Lenore
4th February 2008, 02:35 PM
Andy sees Craig and Gordy chuckling at the side of the road. Slams his brakes on, skids to a halt, jumps out.

Headbuts Gordy on the nose and kicks Craig in the shins.

Jumps back in car and drives off again howling with laughter as the two big softies lie on the ground writhing in pain.

Craig
4th February 2008, 03:29 PM
Andy sees Craig and Gordy chuckling at the side of the road. Slams his brakes on, skids to a halt, jumps out.

Headbuts Gordy on the nose and kicks Craig in the shins.

Jumps back in car and drives off again howling with laughter as the two big softies lie on the ground writhing in pain.

this better be fantasy, cos if it's going to happen, I cannae wait to see you try and kick me in the shins popcorn boy.. :eek: ;) :D

The Dogfather
4th February 2008, 03:54 PM
See Andy if you had RWD you wouldn't even have to get out of the car, just simply powerslide gravel and dust all over they're cars. Both would cry like Gazza at Euro 96.

AndyP & Lenore
4th February 2008, 04:10 PM
this better be fantasy, cos if it's going to happen, I cannae wait to see you try and kick me in the shins popcorn boy.. :eek: ;) :D

It's not like I could miss now is it?:eek: ;)

AndyP & Lenore
4th February 2008, 04:12 PM
See Andy if you had RWD you wouldn't even have to get out of the car, just simply powerslide gravel and dust all over they're cars. Both would cry like Gazza at Euro 96.

PMSL.:D :D :D

Gismo
5th February 2008, 09:27 AM
just shakes his head in disbelief :D