PDA

View Full Version : Calling "Lost " fans...

AndyP & Lenore
25th January 2008, 12:50 AM
LOST returns to Sky One from Sunday 3rd February.;)

Ahhh Kate.:D :D :D

A.:D

Burple
25th January 2008, 01:35 AM
I'll have to watch some of the earier ones to catch up again!! :D:D:cool::cool:

Gismo
25th January 2008, 11:22 AM
I'll have to watch some of the earier ones to catch up again!! :D:D:cool::cool:
Yep, me too, i've got the entire 3rd series to watch when i'm away for my next trip to Baku :)

FergusM
25th January 2008, 12:09 PM
I am getting a bit bored of it...but will watch it anyway in the hope it all eventually makes sense...lol

Big Gordy
25th January 2008, 12:32 PM
Must be a bit like "Twin Peaks" then:rolleyes: Even at the end it didn't make much sense;) :D Was impressed with Laura Palmer being able to tie a knot in that cherry stalk while it was still in her mouth tho :eek: :p :D

AndyP & Lenore
25th January 2008, 02:32 PM
I am getting a bit bored of it...but will watch it anyway in the hope it all eventually makes sense...lol

I'm kind of the same as you Fergus. But each time Kate walks on screen my "interest" is renewed, shall we say.

They've agreed the last series will be in 2010 (I think) so we won't have long to wait. Trouble is, I doubt we'll be given a clear answer about what it's all be about in the last episode. I reckon they will keep us guessing, and we'll be throwing bananas at the screen on the last day.

A.:D

Julz
28th January 2008, 11:42 AM
Oh no!!!! Can I get sky installed before the weekend????:eek: :confused: :(

Burple
28th January 2008, 12:36 PM
Must be a bit like "Twin Peaks" then Even at the end it didn't make much sense Was impressed with Laura Palmer being able to tie a knot in that cherry stalk while it was still in her mouth tho

:D:D:D:D:D
I never watched that first time round..
I got Ellie the first two series on DVD off Ebay a while back, so we sat and watched the whole lot fromt he start! Brilliant series!

..allegedly there's another two series', but you just can't get hold of them now :confused::(

Julz
29th January 2008, 02:33 PM
Oh no!!!! Can I get sky installed before the weekend????:eek: :confused: :(

Yes I can!!!! Rob got me Sky for my birthday and it's getting installed on friday!!:D :D :D :D

Gismo
29th January 2008, 03:18 PM
Yes I can!!!! Rob got me Sky for my birthday and it's getting installed on friday!!:D :D :D :D
Hope it's the HD version :) cause Lost is being shown on that too :cool:

AndyP & Lenore
29th January 2008, 03:38 PM
Hope it's the HD version :) cause Lost is being shown on that too :cool:

Ooohhhh.:D :D Kate in HD. :Drools:

We don't have HD though.:( Just regular Sky +:(

A.;)

Julz
29th January 2008, 03:39 PM
Oh goodness no, it's the cheapest package possible (what else would you expect!!), I only really want Sky to watch Lost!!;) :D