PDA

View Full Version : Pining for Specy

Sheilz
23rd January 2008, 11:18 PM
Novelty of driving a new car has worn off. Have clocked just over 1000miles and have decided that I cant wait to get my mini back. The astra is okay but I mean just okay. Supposed to be top of the range but cant get rid of the smell of cheap plastic. Its road handling is poor compared to specy and its a greedy brute. Only good thing is its so bland that I can sneak up on my clients without them seeing me. Which would be great if I wanted to sneak up on my clients but frankly, they remind me of the Dementors in Harry Potter - sucking all the happiness out of my life:mad:
In my next life I want to be a cat.

AndyP & Lenore
23rd January 2008, 11:47 PM
When will you get Specy back Shielz?

A cat? Hmmmm. Are you partial to running into the living room, throwing yourself down on the carpet, flipping your back end round and getting stuck in cleaning your ass with your legs in a V shape each one exactly 45 degrees relative to the floor?

Not a pretty sight. And why do they do it when you have visitors?:o

A.:D

Sheilz
24th January 2008, 12:16 AM
Are you partial to running into the living room, throwing yourself down on the carpet, flipping your back end round and getting stuck in cleaning your ass with your legs in a V shape each one exactly 45 degrees relative to the floor?

Not a pretty sight. And why do they do it when you have visitors?:o

A.:D

You've been speaking to my other half then;):D:D:D

Was meant to get the wee man back today but the engineer just looked at him couple of days ago. Got to get new boot lid and they're also going to do the front windscreen since its all scored and pitted. Cant wait I'm bored of the boring.