PDA

View Full Version : New Toy

MINI William
23rd January 2008, 09:16 PM
Had it on since christmas but not had the chance to post up pics so here they are :D
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u122/miniwilliam/minirunxmas056.jpg

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u122/miniwilliam/minirunxmas059.jpg

Craig
23rd January 2008, 09:17 PM
that looks super and clean... :D :D

Nice :cool:

MINI William
23rd January 2008, 09:28 PM
yeh thanks to you lol:D and there is prob jst enough space to get a sheet of paper between the brace and my induction:D

Craig
23rd January 2008, 09:48 PM
yeh thanks to you lol:D and there is prob jst enough space to get a sheet of paper between the brace and my induction:D

:cool: :cool: :cool:

ajamesj
23rd January 2008, 11:03 PM
That would look good on my Cooper D another must have too put on my list and the list is growing lol.

FergusM
24th January 2008, 11:22 AM
How much your insurance go up with the fitting of the strut brace ? I was quoted £26.. not too much but was surprised that it would go at all... still that is insurance companies.

Never got a strut brace in the end as was waiting on GTT making one, and then seems to be not happening at present.

MINI William
27th January 2008, 09:36 PM
go for the JCW one it looks nice and does its bit :D

KenL
27th January 2008, 09:45 PM
How much your insurance go up with the fitting of the strut brace ? I was quoted £26.. not too much but was surprised that it would go at all... still that is insurance companies.

Understand that you need to declare it, but for this to increase your insurance is surprising, it is not as if it is visible and a draw to thieves like fancy alloys.

...and, it is not really a performance mod ;)

AndyP & Lenore
27th January 2008, 10:44 PM
Understand that you need to declare it, but for this to increase your insurance is surprising, it is not as if it is visible and a draw to thieves like fancy alloys.

...and, it is not really a performance mod ;)

Not only that, but most insurance companies insist you advise them of ALL mods, then increase your premium by disproportionate amounts, then tell you they will STILL only recover your car to factory supply condition. They will not "cover" the mods. Not nice.

A.:mad:

illegalhunter
31st January 2008, 10:49 AM
Got the bumpers on yet William ?

MINI William
31st January 2008, 11:03 AM
nope still getting a price to get them painted:mad: