PDA

View Full Version : Should NMS Members Refuse to Buy from Menzies.

KenL
21st January 2008, 06:45 PM
As per the title...

Since they are not interested in us, should we ignore them when we are interested in parts/cars?

I only considered going to Menzies as they were a sponsor on this site. If they had not been, I probably would have given my business to Eastern. There were offering a pretty much identical deal to the one I got at Menzies.

So, what do you think?

I take it, we can allow free speech now they are not contributing :rolleyes:

FergusM
21st January 2008, 06:48 PM
Well then you should really exclude allllll the other dealers who don't sponsor the site?

Personally I will probably give Eastern first chance at my business as they are sponsoring. If they respond to any requests for prices etc... they don't seem to have anyone answering requests these days.

Scottie
21st January 2008, 06:51 PM
not a problem for me.

zimbo
21st January 2008, 07:38 PM
I wont be getting another car from them anyway.

KenL
21st January 2008, 07:47 PM
Well then you should really exclude allllll the other dealers who don't sponsor the site?

No, they have turned their nose up at us after gaining a lot of business out of people on here.

N12 JLK
21st January 2008, 07:55 PM
why did they pull the sponsorship

AndyP & Lenore
21st January 2008, 08:02 PM
why did they pull the sponsership

Jason refer to the threat titled "Menzies" (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=13551) posted up by Craig.

A.;)

ianking
21st January 2008, 08:07 PM
I feel rather hurt that they think we are 'sad'. Wasnt going to deal with them again anyway after my last dealings which were not good to say the least but comments like that just remind me that I wont be dealing with them.

N12 JLK
21st January 2008, 08:09 PM
read the thread Andy and left my bit:mad:

KenL
21st January 2008, 09:09 PM
Sorry if this thread has caused confusion...

Feel free to delete it.

AndyP & Lenore
21st January 2008, 09:14 PM
S'ok Ken. Although they are linked subjects, they are different really. Sort of. In a way.

A.:D

N12 JLK
21st January 2008, 09:45 PM
Sorry if this thread has caused confusion...

Feel free to delete it.

Don't worry, Jason is easily confused!;) :D :eek:

Gismo
21st January 2008, 10:15 PM
S'ok Ken. Although they are linked subjects, they are different really. Sort of. In a way.

A.:D
Yep, agreed, two totally different topics, though not a nice reason for having to post it up in the first place

stoney
21st January 2008, 10:22 PM
well i would have give them a chance at my next mini as my sister works for audi now :eek: but no chance i will bother now will give easten a try tho think if you phone esten they will help you out

Craig
21st January 2008, 11:05 PM
because of the way my R56 problem was dealt with, I have not bought anything from Menzies and nor will I in the future.. :(

vintageb3
22nd January 2008, 01:05 AM
I think it would be more fun to keep them guessing;)

mark

illegalhunter
22nd January 2008, 08:42 AM
not a problem for me.
lol:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D