macblob
1st March 2004, 07:36 PM
OINK OINK ..............KEEEERRRRMMMMIIII, HAAAA YAAAAA

Moooooooowahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:D:D:D:D

minidriver#1
1st March 2004, 07:40 PM
i dont get it.

Animal was in the muppets right? i have on tape somewhere a muppets movie which is entirely animated. when animal gets lost in a house plant and they climb in and its a massive jungle.

Burple
1st March 2004, 08:44 PM
Bwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaha hah hah hah hah hah...

giggle giggle giggle...

(snort snort)

naaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy....

:clown::D:D

Kirsty
1st March 2004, 11:00 PM
Thats not fair!!! Macblob you're a bugger (is that word allowed SOWY I'm only joking) and LnL you're supposed to be sticking up for me!!! <fumb in mouf and twiddles wiv ear>

macblob
1st March 2004, 11:54 PM
What............I never said a thing about it being related to u Kirsty

mooowahahahahahahaha oink oink

Kirsty
2nd March 2004, 12:10 AM
Oh sorry must be talking about something completely different!!! ;) Thats alright then!! HEE HEE!!!!
MMMMWWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA <rubs hands and half closes one eye>

zimbo
2nd March 2004, 02:20 AM
quote:Originally posted by Kirsty

...and LnL you're supposed to be sticking up for me!!!

Well i tried to warn you young lady! ! ! :disapprove:

Julz
2nd March 2004, 04:28 AM
oh dear, I'm leaving here as quickly as I arrived!!!:approve:

Kirsty
2nd March 2004, 09:27 PM
Hee Heee!!! Good thinking Julz I don't know what they're talking about!!! <whistles and walks away sideways sliding feet looking all sweet and innocent!!>

macblob
3rd March 2004, 01:47 AM
Did u say sweet & innocent ?...coughs

Kirsty
3rd March 2004, 04:23 AM
Of course!!! Are you arguing wiv lil ole me on that one!!??? Guess what I'm getting.....new plates....P19 EEY YIPEEEEE!!!!! Then hopefully get my finger out and get John to do my piglet on my boot!!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! (all quite fitting I suppose but I did want it done before this unfortunate incident!!)

Julz
3rd March 2004, 07:28 PM
You'll have to try gtgrafix.com and see if they can do a Miss Piggy or Piglet piccie on your plates like Tigger on mine!!!;):p

Kirsty
12th March 2004, 04:05 AM
I only just noticed your last post Julz!! Sorry!!! I was told about it but have only just got round to having a look!! I've got my plates but I could see if I can get it done!!! Sounds like a brilliant idea!!! Thank you!! : )