PDA

View Full Version : F A O bonnie scotland

stoney
18th January 2008, 12:06 PM
you siad on a thred that who was organising the run most in adavance well you take the crown ;) as manky thrash 3 is on the calender as 2nd nov :D :D

Seems to be a bit of a race to orgasnise a run the furthest into the future :rolleyes:

AndyP & Lenore
18th January 2008, 12:17 PM
lol.:D

Well spotted young man.;)

Gismo
18th January 2008, 12:21 PM
you siad on a thred that who was organising the run most in adavance well you take the crown ;) as manky thrash 3 is on the calender as 2nd nov :D :D
Aye, but that's just to book the date, i've not posted up that it's happening and taking food orders months in advance :rolleyes:

AndyP & Lenore
18th January 2008, 04:36 PM
Aye, but that's just to book the date, i've not posted up that it's happening and taking food orders months in advance :rolleyes:

Who's taking food orders?:confused:

A.:D

Scottie
18th January 2008, 04:49 PM
can you all stop bickering.:eek: :rolleyes: ;) :p

Craig
18th January 2008, 05:57 PM
he started it....:eek: :rolleyes: ;)

folk moan when there are no runs and it's quiet and folk moan when your organised and giving people something to look forward to. go figure.. :rolleyes: nuthin as queer as folk as my mum would say.. :confused: ;)

Scottie
18th January 2008, 05:58 PM
he started it....:eek: :rolleyes: ;)

folk moan when there are no runs and it's quiet and folk moan when your organised and giving people something to look forward to. go figure.. :rolleyes: nuthin as queer as folk as my mum would say.. :confused: ;)

stop your bitching.:rolleyes: ;) :p

Craig
18th January 2008, 06:02 PM
stop your bitching.:rolleyes: ;) :p

as jude would say..... "whatever" :rolleyes: ;)

Scottie
18th January 2008, 06:03 PM
as jude would say..... "whatever" :rolleyes: ;)

bothered.:eek: ;) :D

stoney
18th January 2008, 06:32 PM
hee hee :p :p :p :p :D ;)

AndyP & Lenore
18th January 2008, 07:29 PM
Face! Am I?

A.:D :D :D :D

Scottie
18th January 2008, 07:31 PM
Face! Am I?

A.:D :D :D :D

Are you disrespectin' me?. LOL

Gismo
18th January 2008, 07:37 PM
Who's taking food orders?:confused:

A.:D
Sheesh, you have to take everything so literally :rolleyes: ok, no food orders requested, there, happy now ;) :D
As for the rest of ya, speak to the hand................:p

AndyP & Lenore
18th January 2008, 07:40 PM
Sheesh, you have to take everything so literally :rolleyes: ok, no food orders requested, there, happy now ;) :D
As for the rest of ya, speak to the hand................:p

Sheesh. Why oh why does every single one of your posts have to have a :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: in it?

A.:D :D :D

Gismo
18th January 2008, 07:45 PM
Sheesh. Why oh why does every single one of your posts have to have a :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: in it?

A.:D :D :D
I just checked the mini design thread and some others, not one single :rolleyes: to be seen, so, i guess i don't post them in every thread :p :rolleyes:

AndyP & Lenore
18th January 2008, 07:59 PM
I just checked the mini design thread and some others, not one single :rolleyes: to be seen, so, i guess i don't post them in every thread :p :rolleyes:

<<<<<Clears throat and prepares himself.....

Sheesh, why do you have to take everything so laterally?:D :D :D :D