PDA

View Full Version : Thistle Run 9

Craig
12th January 2008, 12:10 PM
I see this is down as Sunday 25th May 2008 - are there any other details at the moment? Does anyone have an insider in the Mini Clan? Smurf - do you know any more details, where is it from to ?

If memory serves me right, it should be an east venue (Anstruther, St Andrews etc) :)

Gismo
12th January 2008, 04:26 PM
Possibly Cupar, but, nowt decided yet

Craig
12th January 2008, 06:33 PM
ah OK, it's normally sorted by this time of year... :)

AndyP & Lenore
12th January 2008, 08:23 PM
ah OK, it's normally sorted by this time of year... :)

Naw, it was well later last year. Into March before they had any details and opened the bookings.

A.

N12 JLK
12th January 2008, 08:51 PM
Best not all go in a group of new MINI's this year eh;)

Craig
12th January 2008, 09:26 PM
Naw, it was well later last year. Into March before they had any details and opened the bookings.

A.

Sorry Andy, I don't mean publish info, I mean those who may be organising it and can give us some insider info...;) When I was involved, the route was agreed before Xmas.. :)

Craig
12th January 2008, 09:26 PM

aye or we could get in trouble... noticed east coast mini club and miniinfinity stuck together also.. :rolleyes:

ianking
14th January 2008, 03:05 PM
Im pretty sure that it said starting around Falkirk on the mini clan website.

AndyP & Lenore
14th January 2008, 04:22 PM

I'm no going in a group with you anyway. You'll ditch us at the first opportunity.:p :p :rolleyes: :) :D

A.:D

Smurf
15th January 2008, 09:28 AM
Why would you get into trouble for sticking together? <hopes she hasn't just opened a rather large can of worms...>

Dinnae fret, the Thistle Run is being worked on, perhaps a little slower than previous years, but we're trying not to leave the bulk of things to one person (as it's WAY too much) so there's a bit more "discussion" going on!

As far as I know the route will be from the Falkirk Wheel, to somewhere in the east. Similar route to a few years ago. End point is under discussion, as finding somewhere big enough (and willing) to take potentially 200 plus cars isn't that easy.

Hope this helps you guys! :)

ianking
15th January 2008, 09:30 AM
What about finishing at the Coal Mine Museum again. That had a great car park.

Smurf
15th January 2008, 01:26 PM
We have a few ideas kicking about, and we're trying to stick to the Thistle Run tradition of being by the sea-side. It all depends on whether the council is willing to give us the car park for the day too.

Discussions may be happening that I have no idea about (highly likely actually), so I don't want to say too much.

Crombers
15th January 2008, 03:02 PM

Err eh nope , not me either :rolleyes:

Gismo
6th February 2008, 06:58 AM
I just realised i'm at home for the Thistle Run :) i thought i was away working, should be my first outing in Wee Dougie

Craig
6th February 2008, 07:45 PM
I just realised i'm at home for the Thistle Run :) i thought i was away working, should be my first outing in Wee Dougie

about blooming time. :eek: :rolleyes: :) :D

wee dove
13th February 2008, 08:28 PM
sorry but im a bit slow. whats wrong with turnin up in a group of new minis.

Craig
13th February 2008, 08:55 PM
nothing, although we did get a few comments from some Mini Clan members, that we were not sticking to the spirit of the Thistle Run which is to mingle with all the other clubs/people. :rolleyes: ;)

AndyP & Lenore
13th February 2008, 08:58 PM
sorry but im a bit slow. whats wrong with turnin up in a group of new minis.

It's a long story Wee Dove. We (some NMS'ers) kinda fell out last year 'cos some of us stuck together in a group, and some were left behind, and the ones that got left behind (inc. Me) got a bit p!ssed off.

But we've drawn our bottom lip back in, put the toys back in the pram, shook hands, kissed and made up and promised to play properly next time, or not play at all. Although Jason (N12JLK) was sent to bed with no supper that night.:o :D :eek: :D

N12 JLK
14th February 2008, 11:33 AM
Ahh but it was a fun night though andy:D

Crombers
14th February 2008, 02:06 PM
nothing, although we did get a few comments from some Mini Clan members, that we were not sticking to the spirit of the Thistle Run which is to mingle with all the other clubs/people. :rolleyes: ;)

Aye, we got a clip round the ear for being too 'pally' :rolleyes:

ianking
14th February 2008, 02:50 PM
Cant wait for the Thistle Run this year. Will have my Sportspack looking all nice.
Obviously I wont be hanging about with you guys cause you will all be in your new Binis. :D :D :D

Smurf
20th February 2008, 08:28 PM
Dunno who said that to you, certainly wasn't me!! :eek:

Sorry - no further news yet. I'm not helping organise this year, so I can only pass on what appears on the Clan forum, and what I hear through the grapevine... ;)

Craig
20th February 2008, 09:02 PM
your right Vaila, it wasn't you.. :)

will wait to see what happens... ;)

Crombers
21st February 2008, 01:00 PM
Dunno who said that to you, certainly wasn't me!! :eek:

Defo was'ny you ;)

Craig
28th March 2008, 08:49 PM
Has anybody heard anymore on this. Checked the MiniClan website today and there doesn't appear to be any info on it yet.

Thought the entries would have been open on this as it is nearly April..:confused:

I know it's a HUGE amount of work so know it takes a lot of time to sort out the entries..:)

kmhb
29th March 2008, 11:38 PM
The route is from the Falkirk Wheel to Anstruther, and entries should open on 1 April all being well. :)

Craig
29th March 2008, 11:42 PM
Good News Kenneth, glad things are progressing well :)

Craig
2nd April 2008, 11:05 PM
Heard today that postal entries are now open. :D

Online registrations should be open next week.

Also only £12.50 if entries received by the Clan on or before 26th April thereafter it is £15. :D

Gismo
3rd April 2008, 04:27 AM
Heard today that postal entries are now open. :D Got my e-mail notification today, will be Dougie's first outing :eek: i hope :)

Mini Ecosse
3rd April 2008, 08:17 AM
Yep, email notification this morning.
Unfortunately we will not manage as I am on shift that weekend:(

Stephenn & Allyson

AndyP & Lenore
3rd April 2008, 03:46 PM
Sent entry form in today.:cool: :D

Scottie
3rd April 2008, 04:53 PM
I won't manage to attend either but through choice.:D

Craig
3rd April 2008, 06:18 PM
sent my form away today also. :)

vintageb3
3rd April 2008, 06:41 PM
I don't know if I will bother with the Thistle Run this year.

Last year was my first...and after all the hype beforehand...I was a bit disappointed in the whole thing TBH. It just seemed to be a case of "head for Oban...see you there"

I've enjoyed every run put on by NMS members more than last years TR. We enjoyed a Mini Scotland run we attended last year as well...the guys there were really friendly.

I felt the "100% BMW free stickers" on the TR was exactly the bitter attitude of most of the owners of the cars adorning that logo. Didn't seem to be a joke at all to them.

I wonder how those owners would feel if we had "100% Austin Rover Rust Free" logo's?:rolleyes: I bet they would take great offense!

I have a great deal of respect for the original and real mini. I think the new cars are a tip of the hat to the older brother. I have immense respect for those guys that own an original mini...and the hours they spend looking after their cars.

Last year on the run....I just didn't feel the love :eek:

(lights blue touch paper and retires)

mark

N12 JLK
3rd April 2008, 10:31 PM
Mark just come along, why let the minority get to you, Im sending off my cheque and form this weekend. Come and see me and Low and Loud getting our show and shine prizes again this year:) ;)

vintageb3
3rd April 2008, 10:51 PM
OK...I'm busted...You, Low'nLoud and that farce of a show and shine last year is real reason I'm not going!!!!:eek:

Only joking:D

mark

Craig
4th April 2008, 07:34 AM
OK...I'm busted...You, Low'nLoud and that farce of a show and shine last year is real reason I'm not going!!!!:eek:

Only joking:D

mark

ah, but its not a show and shine Mark, that's where your going wrong... it's a bring your car along and if the judge likes it regardless of how long it's been since you washed it and not able to see the number plate, it will win.. Jings even BS's Cooper S could win... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Gismo
4th April 2008, 07:38 AM
ah, but its not a show and shine Mark, that's where your going wrong... it's a bring your car along and if the judge likes it regardless of how long it's been since you washed it and not able to see the number plate, it will win.. Jings even BS's Cooper S could win... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D
Now that's my kind of show and shine :) should be Dougie's first run since i bought him from you :eek:

Craig
4th April 2008, 07:40 AM
Now that's my kind of show and shine :) should be Dougie's first run since i bought him from you :eek:

now that must be some kind of record.... ! :eek: :)

Colin
4th April 2008, 03:00 PM
Think I'll give the TR a miss this year. I know it's not meant to be the same as the NMS runs, but I just didn't get the same enjoyment out of it IMHO.

Gismo
6th April 2008, 07:00 AM
Cheques been sent, this will be my first classic run and indeed Thistle Run :)

Smurf
7th April 2008, 08:18 AM
I see Kenneth beat me to it! :D I was going to say that entries were now open.
My form has been posted away today.

Just as a matter of interest, I'm sorry to hear that some of you didn't like the TR and won't be joining us this year. But then you can't please all of the people all of the time. Yes, the run is different to NMS runs, it's a bit different to most Clan runs too! There's no way we can keep track of up to 200 cars, so I'm afraid it has to be a little bit of "see you there".
A HUGE amount of hard work goes in to putting the run magazine together, and getting all those wee freebies for the bags, and also your plaques and stickers, and other wee surprises.
I love being part of the biggest Mini run in Scotland, and true Clan members are more than happy to see both classics and new Minis on the run. There are only a minority who still seem to have an issue... ;) Don't let that put you off.

If you have any constructive comments or ideas, please pass them on to the Mini Clan (miniclan@miniclan.com) and I'm sure they will be discussed and taken into consideration for future Thistle Runs.

And you'll be glad to hear that I WON'T be judging ANYTHING this year - the comments on this site last year (and recently in this thread) have made absolutely sure of that. So all you buffers out there might stand a chance, it depends on the judge. I thought it was fairer to judge ALL the cars in the category, not just those which had been cleaned through to the squeak, but I guess that wasn't right.

See all you regulars there!! :cool:

vintageb3
7th April 2008, 06:31 PM
And you'll be glad to hear that I WON'T be judging ANYTHING this year - the comments on this site last year (and recently in this thread) have made absolutely sure of that. So all you buffers out there might stand a chance, it depends on the judge. I thought it was fairer to judge ALL the cars in the category, not just those which had been cleaned through to the squeak, but I guess that wasn't right.

I think all the comments on the show and shine were tongue in cheek Smurf. I know mines were.

I think the guys that won deserved it...all nice moto's!

mark

Craig
7th April 2008, 09:22 PM
I think you may have taken some of us wrong in our ramblings.. ;)

I think what confused people was the title "Show and Shine" that people really expected it to be just that.:confused:

as you say, you (and the other judges) were going on all the cars, not just the cars that were all shiny. I think if quite a few members had known that this was not judged on how clean and shiny your car looked, they wouldn't have spent hours the day before and hours on the day.

as you say, we all learn and we know now that it has nothing to do with your car being clean, as low'n'loud will vouch for.. :D

more hours to just take in the atmosphere and look at the cars... :cool:

N12 JLK
15th April 2008, 08:38 PM
:thumbs up: Cheque away tonight

Bumble
27th April 2008, 12:56 PM
I've just signed up for my 1st Thistle Run, think my sister is going too, but in her beastie.

Gismo
27th April 2008, 01:13 PM
I've just signed up for my 1st Thistle Run, think my sister is going too, but in her beastie.
Cool, i'll see you there in ma wee classic :thumbs up:

Bumble
27th April 2008, 02:45 PM
I'm taking a gamble on there being petrol!

Gismo
27th April 2008, 03:50 PM
I'm taking a gamble on there being petrol!If there isn't, there's no way i can make it and that goes for Colin's run next Sunday :frown:

Crombers
28th April 2008, 09:53 AM
Cheque in post :thumbs up:

Craig
28th April 2008, 08:55 PM
Got my run number - No 43. ;)

markyc
28th April 2008, 10:07 PM
Can't make this one I'm afraid we're off to the 'Palace in the Glen' for a nice relaxing weekend :smilewinkgrin: ;)

Gismo
29th April 2008, 08:54 AM
Got my run number - No 43. ;)26 for me :thumbs up:

ianking
29th April 2008, 10:46 AM
22 here. Taking my classic. Looking forward to it.

Burple
30th April 2008, 03:28 PM
*Doh*.. Ordered my ticket yesterday!!!! :D:D:D:D:laugh::laugh:

Bumble
1st May 2008, 12:00 AM
I'm number 93!

N12 JLK
1st May 2008, 08:04 PM
We are number 131, just got the e-mail from them there.

Burple
1st May 2008, 11:15 PM
Number 122! wahay! :D:moonie:

minijac
4th May 2008, 02:24 AM
hi its bumbles sister remember me from the mother ship run :p
i am going on the run hope to see you all there
in my classic if i can keep up with you all

Gismo
4th May 2008, 07:23 AM
hi its bumbles sister
i am going on the run hope to see you all there in my classic if i can keep up with you allThere's a few of us taking our classics as well, besides, we've been well warned not to stick together as an NMS group :eek: :hand:

Crombers
4th May 2008, 08:11 AM
Aye right !! :moonie: :thumbs up:

Burple
6th May 2008, 09:52 AM
hi its bumbles sister remember me from the mother ship run :p
i am going on the run hope to see you all there
in my classic if i can keep up with you all

hey hey! Nice one.. Totally looking forward to this one as well! :cool:
Where were you on Sunday? :p

minijac
8th May 2008, 10:11 PM
sunday i was in bed with a hangover
:eek:
number 91 cant wait

Bumble
9th May 2008, 06:32 PM
sunday i was in bed with a hangover
:eek:
number 91 cant wait

spooky J.... only 2 # away from me on 93! :eek:

N12 JLK
9th May 2008, 10:37 PM
Cant wait for the run. Picnic on the agenda this year, not gonna clean the car this year when I get there at the end, gonna eat and look round the cars.

Gismo
10th May 2008, 08:35 AM
Are we gonna have a convoy to the Falkirk Wheel, where we can obviously disperse into non NMS groups :blush:

Craig
10th May 2008, 10:15 AM
Are we gonna have a convoy to the Falkirk Wheel, where we can obviously disperse into non NMS groups :blush:

can do... we could meet at stirling services and go thro' from there.. Or meet at the other wheel car park which is the easy one to find.. :smilewinkgrin:

Gismo
10th May 2008, 10:19 AM
can do... we could meet at stirling services and go thro' from there.. Or meet at the other wheel car park which is the easy one to find.. :smilewinkgrin:The services will be fine for me

AndyP & Lenore
10th May 2008, 10:33 AM
can do... we could meet at stirling services and go thro' from there.. Or meet at the other wheel car park which is the easy one to find.. :smilewinkgrin:

Which "Wheel" car park will they be getting us to arrive at? Last time it was at the visitor's centre, but this time.....? Anyone know?

A.

Gismo
10th May 2008, 10:43 AM
Which "Wheel" car park will they be getting us to arrive at? Last time it was at the visitor's centre, but this time.....? Anyone know?

A.Exactly why i wanna meet at the Stirling Services :eyes up:

Craig
10th May 2008, 01:35 PM

A.

As far as I know the start is the car park next to the visitors centre, ie just by Tamfourhill.. (where it was in 2004).:)

Mini MoJo
13th May 2008, 12:46 PM
We have booked ourselves for this at the last minute, should be an amazing day. We would meet at Stirling services if anyone else is? Then we can all get lost together!! :thumbs up:

Mary-Jo

Craig
13th May 2008, 04:23 PM
OK, started new thread for a convoy to the start of the Thistle Run if anyone wants to do that... :cool:

Info HERE (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=14557)

Crombers
18th May 2008, 03:59 PM
No 170 checking in :thumbs up:, will join in the convoy thread ............. :cool:

Gismo
22nd May 2008, 05:53 PM
I received this today:-
---------------------------------------------

Hi there.

The Mini Clan is looking forward to welcoming our friends from New Mini Scotland to the Thistle Run on Sunday. As you may know we have a Show'n'Shine competition at the finish point of the Run at Anstruther, and there is a category for New Minis. We're finding it a problem to identify a really knowledgeable judge for this category. Can you assist us by nominating someone suitable? Obviously that would eliminate them from the competition if they had their own car at the run...

See you on Sunday.

Thanks

Kenneth Barr
The Mini Clan
www.miniclan.com

Craig
22nd May 2008, 06:35 PM
No Thanks.

depends what the criteria is.... ;)

why don't you do it, as you will have Dougie anyway... :smilewinkgrin:

Gismo
22nd May 2008, 06:44 PM
why don't you do it, as you will have Dougie anyway... :smilewinkgrin:Ooh, i wonder if that would be allowed :D

Craig
22nd May 2008, 06:55 PM
Ooh, i wonder if that would be allowed :D

don't see why not - your a MINI enthusiast afterall... ;) just as impartial as all of the other judges who have judged over the years.. :eek: :rolleyes::D (Eurovision anyone ?)

Gismo
22nd May 2008, 07:12 PM
don't see why not - your a MINI enthusiast afterall... ;) just as impartial as all of the other judges who have judged over the years.. :eek: :rolleyes::D (Eurovision anyone ?)Well i've sent them an offer, so, let's see what happens............looking forward to the manky offerings

AndyP & Lenore
22nd May 2008, 07:23 PM
why don't you do it, as you will have Dougie anyway... :smilewinkgrin:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:Wouldny know a "shine" if one jumped up and bit him on the ass.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mind you, it wouldny have to jump very far.:moonie:

Scottie
22nd May 2008, 07:44 PM
hope you all have a great time and don't fall out this time.:hand::hand:

Crombers
24th May 2008, 10:28 AM
Well i've sent them an offer, so, let's see what happens............looking forward to the manky offerings

Well that's me in with a shout then :thumbs up:

Burple
25th May 2008, 06:55 PM
Not long back.. another great Thistle Run!
Awesome wee roads, and the weather was spot on :thumbs up:
Now if only they could get rid of the wind.. :D

Good to see all the regular faces, and some new ones.. and loads of old mates from Classic Mini days.. and some of the best Minis in the country!

Well done Clan!
..and £4k or thereabouts for Charridee! nice one! :cool::thumbs up:

Craig
25th May 2008, 06:57 PM
Great Day out.

Great route and NMS even got some prizes... :thumbs up:

Well done to Ian King, Jason/Lesley & Crombers for all winning. :smilewinkgrin:

Thanks to the boss for the Ice-Cream. mmmmm:D

See some of you next Sunday for the Pooles Indy Run. :thumbs up:

Mind and get the photties up. :cool:

Burple
25th May 2008, 07:07 PM
Great Day out.

Great route and NMS even got some prizes... :thumbs up:

Well done to Ian King, Jason/Lesley & Crombers for all winning. :smilewinkgrin:

Oh aye.. forgot about the prizes! Well done guys!
Ian, your Sportspack is stunning in the metal! :cool::thumbs up:
Makes me want one all the more again!

ianking
25th May 2008, 09:04 PM
Thanks Guys.

I had a great day out. Didnt think I had won anything as I went for a wonder to look at the other cars then went over to the presentations. Was a nice suprise when they read out my name.

Well done to all the runners in raising £4000.

Gismo
25th May 2008, 09:10 PM
Thanks Guys.

I had a great day out. Didnt think I had one anythingWe were all keeping an eye on your fab wee motor, didnae see any winning notice placed on it, so, glad it worked out for you in the end, just shows ya, if you're prepared to spend 5 mins in a car park it does increase you're chance of winning :yes nod:

ianking
25th May 2008, 09:14 PM
just shows ya, if you're prepared to spend 5 mins in a car park it does increase you're chance of winning :yes nod:

Yeah plus the 2 days worth of cleaning before hand. :D

Gismo
25th May 2008, 09:23 PM
Yeah plus the 2 days worth of cleaning before hand. :DAh, my sarcasm wasn't obvious enough ;bigwave: :D

Gismo
25th May 2008, 09:31 PM
Big Craig flying the NMS Banner:-
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b71/Bonnie_Scotland/Thistle%20Run%20May%202008/CraigBanner.jpg

Some of us didn't need a parking permit ;)
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b71/Bonnie_Scotland/Thistle%20Run%20May%202008/Zimbo.jpg

A wee piccie of the best car, the outside of my motor isn't as clean as this inner arch :eek:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b71/Bonnie_Scotland/Thistle%20Run%20May%202008/IanKingsInnerArch.jpg

N12 JLK
25th May 2008, 10:52 PM
Robbed again!!!:thumbs up:

Only joking, was delighted with 2nd prize for the third year:D Wine has disappeared already and Kerr has nicked my medal:hand:

Well done to Ian and Crombers and to all others for nice shiny cars - it must have been a hard decision for Alan.

Well done for the charity cash, especially to the wee girl who raised over £600. WOW

See you all on another adventure.

I will post the pics tomorrow, but will need to start up the generator to charge Lesley's Dad's camera.

AndyP & Lenore
26th May 2008, 12:37 AM
Excellent day folks. Well done to the MINI clan for the organisation.:thumbs up:

Personally I think the show 'n shine for the MINI's this year was fixed.:ragin: It was a real strange little hippie looking fella they had wandering round. Saw him shake his head at our car, and nod appreciatively at Jason's - I mean, WTF is up with that.:hand:

Never mind Jason, perhaps next year you'll be the bride instead of the bridesmaid.:moonie:

Well done to J, A and the bloke with the blue Cooper with the JCW spoiler. I have to admit, that was a cracking looking MINI.:cool:

Well done also to Ian, and don't listen to what the others are saying mate - I believe you when you insist you didnt know you'd won anything and it was "all a big surprise". Honest.:moonie:

A.;bigwave:

AeroJonny
26th May 2008, 04:05 PM
I saw a few thistle runners on my way back down from Pitlochry yesterday evening, I got a flash and a wave in return from 2 of the 4 minis. As for the other two... *shakes fist* 'why I oughtta!'

Craig
26th May 2008, 04:29 PM
yeah there were the usual stickers on some mini's :rolleyes::eyes up:

they just don't seem to get it that the hatred only goes one way and that at the end of the day we are all mini/MINI enthusiasts... :rolleyes::smilewinkgrin:

some wouldn't even wave to us yesterday... small minded ******* :p

Bumble
26th May 2008, 05:44 PM
Well it was my 1st Thistle Run ... and I really enjoyed the day!:thumbs up: Lots and lots of minis/MINI's of all shapes and sized - now complete with my drool marks on them (sorry!). Well done again to our prize winners.

I got loads of ;bigwave: waves from everyone ... maybe my waving and grinning like a loonie helped!

Weather was fab and those fish and chips did smell lush but Minijac and I were good and stuck to our picnic by the sand.

N12 JLK
26th May 2008, 05:59 PM
Excellent day folks. Well done to the MINI clan for the organisation.:thumbs up:

Personally I think the show 'n shine for the MINI's this year was fixed.:ragin: It was a real strange little hippie looking fella they had wandering round. Saw him shake his head at our car, and nod appreciatively at Jason's - I mean, WTF is up with that.:hand:

Never mind Jason, perhaps next year you'll be the bride instead of the bridesmaid.:moonie:

A.;bigwave:

:moonie::moonie::moonie::moonie:

Burple
27th May 2008, 04:43 PM
Nobody got any pics up yet then?

Says me.. I forgot my camera :blush::shut up::eyes up:

Bumble
28th May 2008, 09:13 PM
my camera run of juice during the run but here are a few of us @ the wheel...

http://images.kodakgallery.eu.com/photos446/2/20/55/78/54/69/6954785520233_0_ALB.jpg

getting ready for the off ...
http://images.kodakgallery.eu.com/photos446/2/20/55/78/55/76/7655785520233_0_ALB.jpg

exposure a bit out here ...
http://images.kodakgallery.eu.com/photos446/2/20/55/78/38/27/2738785520233_0_ALB.jpg

http://images.kodakgallery.eu.com/photos446/2/20/55/88/64/63/6364885520233_0_ALB.jpg

minijac's got loads of pics - I'll post up when she sends them on to me!

AndyP & Lenore
29th May 2008, 07:33 PM
Finally some pics from me.....

http://www.reachercreatures.com/minirun/thistle_08_01.JPG

http://www.reachercreatures.com/minirun/thistle_08_02.JPG

http://www.reachercreatures.com/minirun/thistle_08_03.JPG

http://www.reachercreatures.com/minirun/thistle_08_04.JPG

http://www.reachercreatures.com/minirun/thistle_08_05.JPG

http://www.reachercreatures.com/minirun/thistle_08_06.JPG

http://www.reachercreatures.com/minirun/thistle_08_07.JPG

http://www.reachercreatures.com/minirun/thistle_08_08.JPG

AndyP & Lenore
29th May 2008, 07:38 PM
And some more...

http://www.reachercreatures.com/minirun/thistle_08_09.JPG

http://www.reachercreatures.com/minirun/thistle_08_10.JPG

"Laugh at my hat will he..... well, lets see what he thinks of this: Nil points! Har de har de har!!"
http://www.reachercreatures.com/minirun/thistle_08_11.JPG

Ah, Anstruther chips. Mmmmmmmmm
http://www.reachercreatures.com/minirun/thistle_08_13.JPG

AndyP & Lenore
29th May 2008, 08:13 PM
And some from Lenore.....

http://www.reachercreatures.com/minirun/thistle_08_lp08.JPG

http://www.reachercreatures.com/minirun/thistle_08_lp09.JPG

http://www.reachercreatures.com/minirun/thistle_08_lp10.JPG

http://www.reachercreatures.com/minirun/thistle_08_lp11.JPG

http://www.reachercreatures.com/minirun/thistle_08_lp12.JPG

http://www.reachercreatures.com/minirun/thistle_08_lp17.JPG

http://www.reachercreatures.com/minirun/thistle_08_lp22.JPG

http://www.reachercreatures.com/minirun/thistle_08_lp23.JPG

Craig
29th May 2008, 08:53 PM
nice photos A & L..

Lenore, your photos look better than Andy's ;):smilewinkgrin:

sedgie
29th May 2008, 08:55 PM
Great piccys......but ffs toooooooooo clean!:hand:;););):moonie:

N12 JLK
29th May 2008, 09:04 PM
Rubbish! Can't be too clean:mad:

nice pics Andy and Lenore. Will get round to posting ours soon.

sedgie
29th May 2008, 09:05 PM
Rubbish! Can't be too clean:mad:

nice pics Andy and Lenore. Will get round to posting ours soon.

Ach lighten up!:hand::p:p:p:p:D

Mini Ecosse
29th May 2008, 09:08 PM
nice photos A & L..

Lenore, your photos look better than Andy's ;):smilewinkgrin:

Yes Lenore, motorsportphotographic.com needs you:thumbs up:

Oops :off topic:

Stephen

sedgie
29th May 2008, 09:14 PM
And must say.....Andy n Lenore...your car looks good wi those wheels...no cos i hae them!...but makes it look good...makes it look lower!:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

N12 JLK
29th May 2008, 09:22 PM
Ach lighten up!:hand::p:p:p:p:D

:moonie::moonie::moonie::thumbs up:

Scottie
29th May 2008, 10:21 PM
http://www.reachercreatures.com/minirun/thistle_08_lp10.JPG

Nice wheels on both your cars Craig and Crombers :thumbs up:

http://www.reachercreatures.com/minirun/thistle_08_lp12.JPG

Jason your car looks good a nice wet looking shine on your car:thumbs up:

Mini MoJo
30th May 2008, 03:34 PM
And some more...

http://www.reachercreatures.com/minirun/thistle_08_09.JPG

Wow look at the sparkles on Mindy! That's a fab pic, would you be able to send it me? if you don't mind?
:smilewinkgrin::thumbs up:

Mini MoJo
30th May 2008, 03:36 PM
We had a great day at the Thistle Run, this was our second run we have been on and the attention we all got going through the wee towns was amazing! Looking forward to future runs :D

Crombers
31st May 2008, 01:58 PM
Nice wheels on both your cars Craig and Crombers :thumbs up:

Got a rather cracking deal on them actually :smilewinkgrin:

Duncan Stewart
31st May 2008, 09:05 PM
Looks like the thistle run was another great one :D Excellent photos :cool:
We missed it again this year but at least this time it was for a good reason (on holiday :p)