PDA

View Full Version : MINI- Jackets

Scottie
8th January 2008, 07:33 PM
You know the MINI Jackets that a few of us have. The ones with zipped fleece inside.

Well mines is pretty goosed and used for dog walking.

I would like to buy another but had a look on the Mini site and couldn't see anything.

My question is this: does anyone know if they are still available and by chance a product code number.?

AndyP & Lenore
8th January 2008, 08:03 PM
Just had a look at the label inside mine Fi and there's no product code that I can see.:(

A.:D

KenL
8th January 2008, 08:06 PM
Can you not ask a dealer?

Scottie
8th January 2008, 08:11 PM
Can you not ask a dealer?

Kenl:

I could but seeing as my nearest dealer is 20+ odd miles away and lets face it I would need to go in with the Jacket I want to replace as they will not have a clue on which jacket I mean over the phone.:rolleyes:

Andyp:

Cheers anyway. I done the same thing myself but no codes.

I thought there was a thread in one of the dealer forums that had these jackets on offer thought I could have got the information on there but couldn't find it.:o :o

KenL
8th January 2008, 08:37 PM
Did you look on the international site?

https://shop.bmwgroup.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Store-MINIShop-Site/en_GB/-/EUR/Migration-Start?shop=MINI

Scottie
8th January 2008, 08:38 PM
Did you look on the international site?

https://shop.bmwgroup.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Store-MINIShop-Site/en_GB/-/EUR/Migration-Start?shop=MINI

I did.:)...............

BigSwanMiniMan
14th January 2008, 04:18 PM
These are no longer available, the ones with MINI on the back and the reflective piping, and your not even on the phone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scottie
14th January 2008, 05:24 PM
These are no longer available, the ones with MINI on the back and the reflective piping, and your not even on the phone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh well never mind. they were good jackets well worth the money.:D :o

AndyP & Lenore
14th January 2008, 05:29 PM
oh well never mind. they were good jackets well worth the money.:D :o

Absolutely agree with that. Mine is still as good as new 1 year of heavy wearing later. No way a Regatta would last that long.

A.;)

BigSwanMiniMan
14th January 2008, 05:45 PM
Craig should have got his R56's built by the same folk that made the jackets !!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :eek: :D

Craig
14th January 2008, 06:02 PM
Craig should have got his R56's built by the same folk that made the jackets !!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :eek: :D

easy there big man, you're no too big for a slap. :eek: :rolleyes: :p

BigSwanMiniMan
15th January 2008, 09:40 AM
Sorry Craig, could'nae resist !!!!!!!!!!!!