PDA

View Full Version : Lists...

Burple
27th February 2004, 08:05 PM
Hey guys...
Just a sort of quick note / query...
When people are making lists for Runs etc, could we maybe just have the person who starts the thread / list be the one who adds names, and only in the first post? - As Julz has done for the Harvest Run Thread (Clever girl ;)). It would help keep things a bit more tidy and presentable, and stop people from having to search through pages and pages of thread to find the most recent list...

Like I say, just a suggestion...
Any thoughts? :question::D

minidriver#1
27th February 2004, 08:11 PM
agreed. i think this is the way its done on mini2.com also.

*hands Ewan a lolly*

Burple
27th February 2004, 08:18 PM
quote:

*hands Ewan a lolly*

Thanks Dad! ;) :p <yum> :D

Julz
27th February 2004, 08:35 PM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

(Clever girl

My goodness, twice in one day!!! I done a mostest cleverest thing at work too believe it or not!!!

zimbo
28th February 2004, 04:43 AM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

stop people from having to search through pages and pages of thread to find the most recent list...

It's not like you do any work and have to worry bout getting caught now is it........ :D:p;)

Duncan Stewart
28th February 2004, 04:57 AM
Sounds the most sensible thing to do.

monkimagic
28th February 2004, 10:43 AM
Julz, What was the other clever thing ?:question:

Julz
28th February 2004, 07:03 PM
It will be very boring for you, but I created a pipe design that avoided a large storage chamber for a water mill and saved the client thousands!! Very boring!!:approve:

Fontal
28th February 2004, 07:22 PM
What is it you do Julz:question:

sh@z
29th February 2004, 12:33 AM
she's obviously a pipe designer heheh ... :)

Julz
29th February 2004, 12:40 AM
I'm a civil engineering technician, all very boring!! We do boring too (core boring that is!!!):D:p

Willie M
29th February 2004, 03:17 AM
Most excellent idea LnL1 (+ Julz) :approve:
I think we should make this rule stick for all future runs / events threads. The person (or persons) who originate the thread should maintain the list and any general pieces of info in the original post.

Will make for much tidier viewing :approve: