PDA

View Full Version : help please

stoney
1st January 2008, 08:38 PM
ok are there any diffrence in the seats from a mini convertable to a normal mini ???

Craig
1st January 2008, 08:43 PM
Rob, not as far as I know as my sister's MINI is a convertible. I can't see any noticeble difference. :D

stoney
1st January 2008, 09:00 PM
nice one thanx

The Dogfather
1st January 2008, 09:04 PM
nice one thanx

I think the leather seats I fitted to my Cooper were out of Scottie Coops convertible, I might be wrong though.

vintageb3
1st January 2008, 09:41 PM
Back seat is different....

mark

AeroJonny
1st January 2008, 11:15 PM
Back seat is different....

mark

what he said ;)

Craig
1st January 2008, 11:20 PM
yeah, I didn't even mention that as I think Stoney is trying to fix the passenger seat problem he had recently by using one out of a convertible.. I might be wrong tho.. ;)

vintageb3
2nd January 2008, 12:03 AM
I only mentioned this in case he was buying a whole set of seats...maybe going from whatever he has to a different style. Would be a bummer to find out he had to stick with a different back seat.

mark

stoney
2nd January 2008, 12:07 PM
yeah, I didn't even mention that as I think Stoney is trying to fix the passenger seat problem he had recently by using one out of a convertible.. I might be wrong tho.. ;)

well im afraid you are right and wrong i am looking 2 fix my little prob with seat

I only mentioned this in case he was buying a whole set of seats...maybe going from whatever he has to a different style. Would be a bummer to find out he had to stick with a different back seat.

mark
yes i was looking at a full set from a convertable so that gose out the window

so if you fancy a full leather set mark

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mini-Cooper-BMW-Leather-Seats-for-convertible-grey_W0QQitemZ160194245461QQihZ006QQcategoryZ43122 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gismo
2nd January 2008, 12:16 PM
yes i was looking at a full set from a convertable so that gose out the window
Not unless you get the whole set cheap enough, just simply dump the rear seat at your local refuse collection point, or sell back on eBay

stoney
2nd January 2008, 12:29 PM
Not unless you get the whole set cheap enough, just simply dump the rear seat at your local refuse collection point, or sell back on eBay

i may have a set just wating on a email back will post what if i get them :D