PDA

View Full Version : New Year / Hogmanay.

Scottie
31st December 2007, 01:42 PM
So what you all doing then.??

I'm off to Stirling Castle.:D

Wishing you all a great new Year.

Gismo
31st December 2007, 01:48 PM
That's on my wish list next year, i'm still offshore in the Caspian Sea, all the best everyone :)

AndyP & Lenore
31st December 2007, 04:19 PM
Sitting at home, curled up on the sofa, hot chocolate in one hand, Sky remote in the other, desperately trying to get rid of this frikking man flu.:mad: :o :(

A.

Craig
31st December 2007, 04:46 PM
yeah, I will be in the house, taking my medicine, not drinking on hogmanay for the first time in god knows how many years..:( :( :(

All the best for next year everyone :) :)

Scottie
31st December 2007, 05:18 PM
Jeez I am full of the cold. Not stopped once - food shopping - dog walking - ironing - housework blah blah blah.:D

ianking
31st December 2007, 06:05 PM
Just finished cleaning the house so that about 25 of our mates can come round and mess it up until yon time tomorrow. :D

My night will prob go along the lines of

bud,bud,bud,bud,bud,bud,gin,bud,bud,gin,bud,bud,dr am,dram,bud,port,port,:D

sedgie
31st December 2007, 06:39 PM
House now all clean...so lights oot;) I will be staying in and packing:D :D
and hubby will be working as per usual:rolleyes:

AndyP & Lenore
31st December 2007, 08:31 PM
Jeez I am full of the cold. Not stopped once - food shopping - dog walking - ironing - housework blah blah blah.:D

Aye, but Fi... you have the cold. Craig and I have "Man Flu". It's much worse.:(

A.:D

Scottie
31st December 2007, 09:07 PM
Aye, but Fi... you have the cold. Craig and I have "Man Flu". It's much worse.:(

A.:D

you have a point there.;) :D

monkimagic
31st December 2007, 09:47 PM
Doing nowt, no interest, even less as I have been informed that Jools Hollands newyear show is not live! I am the only fool who did not realise this?...shame on him and the BBC!

N12 JLK
31st December 2007, 11:05 PM
I'm sitting on the couch with a bud in one hand and a Glayvar in the other.
I will be off to bed at around 1pm as we usually go round to my sisters tomorrow afternoon then the land of the living dead ( her aunts and uncles) go to Lesley's mums house tomorrow night . I can fair say I will be pissed as a fart by the morra night:D .

Big thanks to everyone on NMS for giving our family such enjoyment throughout 2007 with all the hard work that has went into all the runs and the banter on this great site (even if I have thrown some strops now and again:) ). Hope 2008 will be as good. Long live the MINI.
Pepper white on the way;) (slap again from Les)

Gismo
1st January 2008, 04:50 AM
I'm sitting on the couch with a bud in one hand and a Glayvar in the other.
I will be off tho bed at around 1pm
Now that's what i call a session :eek:

AeroJonny
1st January 2008, 08:20 PM
Oh dear...I'm only just in from last night's party.

Massive pool party at my friend's house. I hadn't planned on a big one but I'm glad I went, such a good laugh!

Best Wishes for 2008. :)

Sheilz
1st January 2008, 10:21 PM
For my brood it was off to the Ardoe for a slap up feed and dancing to the sma' hoors. Was great fun though the Orcadian strip the willow just about finished me off - total piggy you see, just stuffed my face without thinking of the consequences ;):D
Had the family round for dinner tonight but after yesterday we never got past the turkey!
Hope you all have had a good New Year too and wishing you all everything you want from 2008:D:D:D