PDA

View Full Version : Orgasms

john
27th December 2007, 11:31 PM
I see that got your attention.:D

Ever wondered what an orgasm is really like for the opposite sex?

Here is your chance to find out.

http://www.santorine.org/adolph/ohyes.html

stoney
28th December 2007, 12:47 PM
:D :D :D lol :D :D :D lmao

V11kae
28th December 2007, 01:58 PM
sting can go for 6 hours. Apparently if a guy works on his pelvic floor muscles they too are capable of a multiple! ;)

AndyP & Lenore
28th December 2007, 03:59 PM
sting can go for 6 hours. Apparently if a guy works on his pelvic floor muscles they too are capable of a multiple! ;)

6 hour orgasm.:eek:

Jees. After that I'd be f*****.:D :D

A.:D

FergusM
28th December 2007, 05:29 PM

Did he not recently admit that it was a load of cobblers that he'd been saying for years...and that he just said it to see if people would believe it ??

vintageb3
29th December 2007, 12:24 AM

For all you fatties out there...get a grip of yourself...you can't let yourself go you know!

Well...if I have to admit it...this is the main reason I keep myself fit and in trim.

mark

V11kae
31st December 2007, 12:35 PM
Ach even it it aint true does it not inspire you all a little?

I recently joined an online calorie counter, I cant diet to save myself, for the simple reason that I dont believe in them, cut down or eat healthy is my moto. Anyways, along with the counting there is a section to enter your exercise as it takes this into account when counting your food intake. Well lets just say there is an option that actually calculates your horizontal exercise calories burned in minutes or should I be more exact and state that it comes in slow, moderate and finally.. FAST & VIGOROUS!!!! Apparently you burn 350 calories your average bonk? hmmm, maybe we should all be exercising more or should we question what exactly is average? :eek: