PDA

View Full Version : FAO Weefossy

Craig
26th December 2007, 11:23 PM
Found some spot lights with halo's as I know you were looking for some.... ;) :D

On this site... http://www.motabitz.net/products.php?cat=23

C:cool:

Also, I believe that Greg83 was looking for a wind deflector and I think you have one to sell from your convertible. :)

weefossy
27th December 2007, 10:13 PM
Craig, thanks for that. However decided finally to just go for another 2 Mini spots and add them on. I am currently getting two brackets made, as Mini don't have anything ready made that does the job.
I need to take off the front bumper, does anyone know how to do this on the R55 /56, or has anyone seen a link to intructions? I found one for the R53 but not the R56. Is it simple enough?

Yes I have a wind defector for sale so I will e mail Greg83. Thanks again Craig for spotting.

Craig
27th December 2007, 10:39 PM
Craig, thanks for that. However decided finally to just go for another 2 Mini spots and add them on. I am currently getting two brackets made, as Mini don't have anything ready made that does the job.
I need to take off the front bumper, does anyone know how to do this on the R55 /56, or has anyone seen a link to intructions? I found one for the R53 but not the R56. Is it simple enough?

Yes I have a wind defector for sale so I will e mail Greg83. Thanks again Craig for spotting.

happy to help. :)

see you on Sunday. :cool:

vintageb3
27th December 2007, 10:46 PM
I need to take off the front bumper, does anyone know how to do this on the R55 /56,?

I'm sure hitting a low wall will suffice:eek: :D

Watch what your doing when you take your bumper off!

I had a dealer blame the bumper I removed to fit my halo lights for causing ticking symptoms coming from the engine bay.

I showed them 11 A4 pages from internet forums in which Mini owners had complained about the same issue. In the cases that BMW had replaced the crankshaft pulley (harmonic damper) it resolved the issuie. Nope...they still blamed the front bumper...go figure:rolleyes:

6 months later....a second dealership replaced the crankshaft pulley (harmonic damper) under warranty to resolve the issue.

mark