PDA

View Full Version : Top Gear Sunday 23rd Dec.

AndyP & Lenore
24th December 2007, 12:57 AM
That Jag S-Type was very nice.;) :cool:

I hope the Fossies weren't watching though. The Clubman won the ugliest car award.

On the subject of Top Gear, in this news article (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/north_yorkshire/7158401.stm) on BBC News web site, Colin Fallows has put the Vampire Dragster up for sale on eBay. To call Richard Hammond a crap driver is incredibly insensitive.:mad:

A.:D

sedgie
24th December 2007, 01:20 AM
The jag ..was nice:cool: ...but i'd still buy the M3...eww@ the Merc <old mans car> ;) :D :D :D

duncan
24th December 2007, 01:30 AM
On the subject of Top Gear, in this news article (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/north_yorkshire/7158401.stm) on BBC News web site, Colin Fallows has put the Vampire Dragster up for sale on eBay. To call Richard Hammond a crap driver is incredibly insensitive.:mad:

I don't think so. No-one died, so hardly insensitive.

Plus, he's made a shed load more money after it, seeing as his profile has shot up, and anyway, Clarkson has already called him that.

AndyP & Lenore
24th December 2007, 01:34 AM
I don't think so. No-one died, so hardly insensitive.

Plus, he's made a shed load more money after it, seeing as his profile has shot up, and anyway, Clarkson has already called him that.

So he would have had to have died for it to be insensitive?:confused:

I don't care what the circumstances are, the owner of the vehicle calling him a crap driver is wrong. Clarkson calling him a crap driver is a different matter - and probably occurs on a daily basis.

Scottie
24th December 2007, 02:41 AM
but his Hair Cut that Hammond has now:eek: :eek: :eek:

duncan
24th December 2007, 02:48 AM
So he would have had to have died for it to be insensitive?:confused:

Yep, in my opinion anyway.

Mini Ecosse
24th December 2007, 11:20 AM
the Merc <old mans car> ;) :D :D :D

Yep, and it would do me just fine, especially with the traction control switched off:eek: :eek:
Stephen

illegalhunter
24th December 2007, 11:42 AM
They are right about the Clubman tho. Get a hair cut Hamster