PDA

View Full Version : Play Mini its time!

Bazthemod
23rd December 2007, 04:16 PM
Well its time to bite the bullet i want a Play Mini exhaust to replace my 'One' pea shooter. :p:D

Where do i order one... minisport used to do them but i cant find them on thier site. :confused:

Also should i go for silencer or without?:cool:

Sweeney
23rd December 2007, 05:17 PM
http://www.playmini2.co.uk/ Id like to think they let you order direct from them?

illegalhunter
23rd December 2007, 07:19 PM
Lots of noise & no power, get a S

Burple
23rd December 2007, 07:45 PM
I got mine from a certain Mr Barrie ;):D
He cannae be THAT dodgy, cos it still works! :p:D:D

I've got the single silence, as does everyone else around here with that exhaust (I think). It takes a wee bt of time to bed in and get a nice note to it :cool:
You should be able to get it straight from Playmini I think...

Bazthemod
24th December 2007, 12:36 AM

You pay my insurance then ;)

john
24th December 2007, 12:52 AM

Power is nothing without control!!

Get a playmini with the single box and slash cut.

Playmini 01293851944 ask for Nick or Andy;)

Crombers
24th December 2007, 10:45 AM
Power is nothing without control!!

Get a playmini with the single box and slash cut.

Totally agree, cos that's what 've got (and go for unsilenced), & as for the control bit, oh yes indeedy, good one sir :D

The Dogfather
24th December 2007, 01:37 PM
Totally agree, cos that's what 've got (and go for unsilenced), & as for the control bit, oh yes indeedy, good one sir :D

I agree as well, the driver is the key component in any sports car. With a really good driver the New Type R Civic might be able to keep with the old one :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Craig
24th December 2007, 06:40 PM
see if they do a deal for bulk purchase Baz, cos that is next on the list for the new year...;)

KenL
24th December 2007, 08:35 PM
Lots of noise & no power

Different from the type-R which has lots of power, but no torque :p

wee dove
26th December 2007, 06:04 PM
what is the difference in an s exhaust to a playmini

Gorbash12346
26th December 2007, 10:01 PM
he means get a cooper s not get a cooper s exhaust i think

wee dove
27th December 2007, 10:26 PM
aww i c.i just got a bit confused

vintageb3
27th December 2007, 10:34 PM
I'm going through to Stainless Creations in Falkirk tomorrow to have my Playmini altered to suit my S.

The convertible has extra bracing which fouls the exhaust...and until now I had a 2" (50mm) spacer on the braces to clear the exhaust. Even at 2" there's other stuff lower on the car...and its never caught anything. However...if I have smash...i don't want the insurance company crawling out because of a mod.

SC said they will alter the exhaust so I can lose the spacers.

mark

Craig
27th December 2007, 10:47 PM
The work of Stainless Creations is top notch in my book... ;)

That said, I have ordered my Playmini exhaust (same as Baz) as it is cheap, easy to fit and makes the right noise for me... :D

vintageb3
27th December 2007, 11:01 PM
The work of Stainless Creations is top notch in my book... ;)

That said, I have ordered my Playmini exhaust (same as Baz) as it is cheap, easy to fit and makes the right noise for me... :D

The reason I'm going to SC is because I saw your exhaust. The workmanship was excellent and after what you and Fiona had said about their customer care...it was a no brainer.

Would have been there before this...but haven't had the time.

mark