PDA

View Full Version : Who is in trouble then?

Craig
22nd December 2007, 01:04 PM
who hasn't got all their xmas presents bought yet then?

Me, well I am in the good books as I had all of mine done ages ago and I managed to help various friends and neighbours get Wii's for their kids xmas :cool: :cool: :cool:

Who hates xmas shopping? :D

The Dogfather
22nd December 2007, 01:14 PM
I bought a Wii as a Christmas present for the dog, he can't use the controls though so I'll have to use it instead. Shame really.

AndyP & Lenore
22nd December 2007, 05:47 PM
Bought. Wrapped. Labelled. Organised.;)

Job done.:D

(receipts in envelope):o

A.:D

Gorbash12346
23rd December 2007, 01:37 AM
no cash no credit no presents bought... going out 2morrow to get stuff using my parents money:mad:
no thanks to a complete **** of a manager... anyways moving swiftly on:rolleyes:

merry xmas all

john
23rd December 2007, 01:46 AM
who hasn't got all their xmas presents bought yet then?

Me, well I am in the good books as I had all of mine done ages ago and I managed to help various friends and neighbours get Wii's for their kids xmas :cool: :cool: :cool:

Who hates xmas shopping? :D

Thats the surprise Fecked then:eek:

Sheilz
23rd December 2007, 02:38 AM
Was in Asda Bridge of Dee this evening and saw three wii's and the bitties and pieces behind the counter. Didnt see anyone rushing to buy them.
Got most of mine done but just remembering I parcelled up a few on Thurs night but didnt have tags to put on them. A quick scrutiny under the tree gives me that "h b****r it!" feeling because I cant remember who they're all for. Should make Christmas morning that little bit more fun when Granny gets the HDD action films and the boys try to act pleased with a DVD set of 'Monarch of the Glen'. Think I might just leave things as they are! :D:D:D:D