PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from the Borders

AndyP & Lenore
25th February 2004, 04:39 AM
Howdy all,

Joining you on the StAndrews run on Sunday so i thought I'd drop a line and say HI!.

Really, the MINI's my wife's but we share the fun, when I let her. We fell for the new MINI after seeing The Italian Job and took delivery of our Cooper in December 2003 - what a Chrimbo pressie!!! We still look at it on the driveway and drool - it gets quite embarrasing to be honest.

So, Lenore and I will see you all on Sunday - really looking forward to it.

AndyP

macblob
25th February 2004, 05:03 AM
Hi Andy, Welcome to NMS, see you on Sunday

Bazthemod
25th February 2004, 06:21 AM
Hi Andy welcome to NMS our MINI was a crimbo pressie for my mum see you on Sunday!:cool:

Gismo
25th February 2004, 02:05 PM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP
We still look at it on the driveway and drool - it gets quite embarrasing to be honest.Welcome to NMS Andy, people who don't drool over their car on here are considered strange ;)

Willie M
25th February 2004, 04:44 PM
Welcome aboard Andy. Look forward to seeing you on Sunday :cool:

Julz
25th February 2004, 05:22 PM
Hello Andy and welcome to the land where no-one seems to do any work!!!;)
p.s. Willie, is your 'powered by.....' supposed to be taking the piddle out of me????:mad:

mr.b
25th February 2004, 06:21 PM
Hi Andy.

Welcome aboard the good ship SS NMS (slightly silly numty mini ship). Oh, The brain says hi too.

B.

Willie M
25th February 2004, 07:16 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

p.s. Willie, is your 'powered by.....' supposed to be taking the piddle out of me????:mad:
No way Julz, I never even thought of that until you mentioned it :I
I just love the new Fray Bentos ads and, as Chunk (and I, apparently ;):mad:) are a little portly I figured we could both be powered by Fray Bentos :approve::clown:
Hmmmmmm.... we ate all the pies 8)

Linda M
25th February 2004, 10:47 PM
Welcome to NMS :)