PDA

View Full Version : Winter!!!!

AeroJonny
20th December 2007, 07:00 AM
Right, so tonight I was cruising about with my foglights on and started thinking about all of you guys! :D:D:p:cool:;)

...I even had them on legally too! The fog was really thick on the west coast tonight :rolleyes: and I could barely see the backs of the cars which didn't have their fogs on (even the police had theirs on). Even worse, with all that lovely salt being on the roads and the scum building up on the roads, they're really slippy.:(

The roads really are an especially dangerous place to be at this time of year, take care of yourselves.:o

PS...Thought I'd be the first to get in there and wish you all a very merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year.

The Dogfather
20th December 2007, 07:07 AM
Right, so tonight I was cruising about with my foglights on and started thinking about all of you guys! :D:D:p:cool:;)

...I even had them on legally too! The fog was really thick on the west coast tonight :rolleyes: and I could barely see the backs of the cars which didn't have their fogs on (even the police had theirs on). Even worse, with all that lovely salt being on the roads and the scum building up on the roads, they're really slippy.:(

The roads really are an especially dangerous place to be at this time of year, take care of yourselves.:o

PS...Thought I'd be the first to get in there and wish you all a very merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year.

I know what you mean about slippery, I might as well look out of the side windows coming out of roundabout the roads are that bad. If you're worried about grip fit some winter tyres, they help a bit.

Oh, seasonal greetings and Happy New Year!

AeroJonny
20th December 2007, 07:12 AM
That's the fun of RWD!!! I'm not too worried about the grip levels right now, I'm just taking it nice and easy...that way it shouldn't be a problem :)

Cheers mate.