PDA

View Full Version : Interior light on a cab.

Greg83
19th December 2007, 10:00 PM
Hey, looking for some help. How do you change the interior light bulb on an '06 cabrio? It looks pretty straight forward but I've tried (in the dark) and I can't seem to figure it out. Thanks for the help in advance.

Regards Greg

BigSwanMiniMan
20th December 2007, 03:05 PM
Greg, you normally just have to (technical term coming up) pop oot the wee glass cover with a flat implament.

stoney
21st December 2007, 08:31 PM
Hey, looking for some help. How do you change the interior light bulb on an '06 cabrio? It looks pretty straight forward but I've tried (in the dark) and I can't seem to figure it out. Thanks for the help in advance.

Regards Greg

you have not had it long take it 2 bmw and get them 2 fix it for you :D

BigSwanMiniMan
22nd December 2007, 12:31 AM

The words of a wise man, spoken .............. Very Wisley !!!!!! :D

s15gma
29th December 2007, 06:57 PM

But it is not broken - want to change the colours!!! Greg:)

AndyP & Lenore
29th December 2007, 07:19 PM
But it is not broken - want to change the colours!!! Greg:)

Can it safely be assumed that Greg and Gemma are the same person? Or at least you share the same PC etc? 'Cos the quoted text is posted above by Gemma, but signed by Greg.

Maybe Gemma is Greg's name but only at the weekends?:confused: :D :o

A.:D

Greg83
29th December 2007, 07:24 PM
Can it safely be assumed that Greg and Gemma are the same person? Or at least you share the same PC etc? 'Cos the quoted text is posted above by Gemma, but signed by Greg.

Maybe Gemma is Greg's name but only at the weekends?:confused: :D :o

Just to confuse you, he is doing my head in about this light!!! Want rid of the white!!! Gemma :)

AndyP & Lenore
29th December 2007, 07:27 PM
Just to confuse you, he is doing my head in about this light!!! Want rid of the white!!! Gemma :)

Nice and easy fix:

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/38/00/23420038.jpg