Who's he?:confused:

vintageb3
18th December 2007, 09:51 PM
Malc is in Arab Strap...

Notice I said "in"...not wearing one;)

mark

ianking
18th December 2007, 10:11 PM
I saw him live on Saturday night. He was on before The Verve at the SECC. What a happy man he is. :rolleyes:

vintageb3
18th December 2007, 10:12 PM
I saw him live on Saturday night. He was on before The Verve at the SECC. What a happy man he is. :rolleyes:

I've seen him smile...Oh wait!...maybe it was wind;) :D

mark

GAJ
19th December 2007, 12:27 AM
Malc is in Arab Strap...

Notice I said "in"...not wearing one;)

mark

Used to be; Arab strap are no more!

duncan
19th December 2007, 12:33 AM
Yes, its that cheery festive single he's got out - ‘We’re All Going To Die’

Don't blame me if some <s>pop</s> pap song gets the top spot. ;)

vintageb3
19th December 2007, 12:58 AM
Used to be; Arab strap are no more!

Well...yes...until they get back together and do a Christmas Bank run...

Ok...its probably not going to happen though:rolleyes: :D

mark

Burple
19th December 2007, 11:38 AM
Stop the X Factor ruining Christmas! :mad:

Malcolm Middleton for Number 1. :D

Where do I sign up????

ANYTHING to get that soulless, attention-whoring, mindless pap off the telly, even for 3 1/2 minutes...

Actually.. I'd probably vote for Shaun the Sheep over that Cowell bloke's shameless ego-m@sturbation.. It has far more credibility! :D:D

Big Gordy
19th December 2007, 02:12 PM
"Come and bleat with Shaun the sheep" classic line if ever I heard one:rolleyes: :p :D

N12 JLK
19th December 2007, 11:03 PM
Come on down load Slade, a proper Christmas song:)

V11kae
20th December 2007, 10:19 AM
Take it from a singer, x factor is a load of crap! a cheap lousy way to take the publics money and emotions when they already have their eyes on potential winners before the auditions have even taken place!

About time the country got some decent talent back in the charts and not computer generated tracks. A singers not a singer when their voice has to be totally recreated for the CD!

ok, I'm done bitchin for now (breathe..............) :o

Burple
20th December 2007, 10:37 AM
Do my eyes decieve me???

Is there actually a young lady on the site (planet??) who actually dislikes this awful programme???? :eek::eek::eek:

:D:D:D
I think I need a sit down! ;):D

My opinion is that if they have the proper talent to be a 'pop' star, then they should be writing and releasing their own material, and leave the stupid karaoke to drunk idiots in the pub. so there. :p

Gismo
20th December 2007, 10:40 AM
My opinion is that if they have the proper talent to be a 'pop' star, then they should be writing and releasing their own material, and leave the stupid karaoke to drunk idiots in the pub. so there. :p
I'm with him on this one ;) couldn't even bring myself to post on this thread to discuss karaoke singers all glammed up for a pathetic tv show

N12 JLK
20th December 2007, 11:23 AM
what about having a NMS X-factor karaoke night

V11kae
20th December 2007, 11:36 AM
all up for doing karaoke for a laugh but its something almost anyone can do. I mean there I finished demo disc with 5 covers on within 2.5 hours in the studio. its took me a whole night last night to write the basis of a song, hence why I dont have a completed demo of my own work!

All these people want to be is famous and thats not talent, being creative is the true talent!

It would be different if there was a show songwriters worked together with the entrants to produce material but not a glam karaoke programme!