PDA

View Full Version : Shameless Sheilz

monkimagic
17th December 2007, 09:33 PM
I made my way on a cold winters evening...tonight towards Queen St to park my bike in the Motorcycle only bay only to find another damned car driver parking in the bay?:mad: taking up my spot! and who was that said person?....Sheilz :eek: Grrrrr

http://www.motorcycleparking.com/images/_solobaynear.jpg

AeroJonny
17th December 2007, 11:08 PM
named and shamed!!!!

monkimagic
18th December 2007, 12:10 AM
named and shamed!!!!

The only way!!!

Sheilz
18th December 2007, 02:20 AM
Oh! Bl**dy hell. Was that what the writing on the road said:o:o:o
Sorry Monki. If its any consolation I did go to the parking meter to pay for a ticket:eek::eek::eek: and was delighted to find somewhere, just one spot in all of Aberdeen where parking was free after 6pm:confused::eek:Not like the city fathers to give anything away for free. Just has to be an oversight:D:D

(Breathes sigh of relief thought you were about to shame me for having an extremely filthy mini)

monkimagic
19th December 2007, 12:38 AM
I parked at the motorcycle bat outside RGU on Schoolhill today only to find when I returned that my bike was knocked over by... I assume a car. The driver apparently sped off and left it there.

Indicators, silencer, fairing and tank all scraped or broken:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Some people are Ignorant barstewards:mad:

AeroJonny
19th December 2007, 01:36 PM
That's awful monki. I hate when people do this kind of thing...it's just not on :(

Burple
19th December 2007, 02:52 PM
Dammit that sucks!! :mad::mad::mad: People are scum.
A few weeks back someone destroyed the big post that holds up the our garden fence at one corner. It's so obvious someones hit the kerb and ridden up and minced the 6" thick wooden pole. But did anyone leave a note or own up to it? Not a chance.

I noticed this morning that someone's also hit a fencepost in the field next door to us about halfway up the fence. Just as well it's winter and the Bulls in that field are kept indoors just now.. :mad::mad::(

Sheilz
19th December 2007, 04:31 PM
That's really rotten. I promise it wasnt me seeking reveng for being named and shamed. probably impossible for you to get the scoundrel. Are there not any cameras about that could have caught it on film. That kind of thing just sucks. Hope it doesnt cost too much to repair.:(

monkimagic
20th December 2007, 01:05 AM
No cameras but I reported to the Old Bill for reference sake, its not my Z1000 but my winter hack so a bit of Gaffer tape is called for, if it was my good bike I would be fuming.