PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else's cat....

AndyP & Lenore
17th December 2007, 12:23 AM
Eat the bulbs out of their Christmas tree?

Stupid, stupid, stupid cat.:rolleyes:

I swear, next year I'm buying a 240 volt version. That'll show the little bas*****.

A.:D

Craig
17th December 2007, 12:52 AM
"Hello, is that the RSPCA?!!" ;)

Sheilz
17th December 2007, 01:29 AM
My cat's more intelligent :rolleyes:she just stalks the two felt covered plastic robins hidden at the top of the tree. Last year there were four :) but two were found shredded behind the telly:( While the bird warning collar works outside:D it just doesn't have the same clout indoors. Think the robins are deaf:D:D:D

Sheilz
17th December 2007, 01:37 AM
Last Christmas Sophie bombed into the house and bolted under Nik's bed instead of howling piteously for food and sympathy as if she hadnt seen food for months. Suspicious by nature we hauled her out and there he was Little Robin Redbreast hanging upside down in her killer jaws:mad: For one sick and terrible moment I did contemplate :ofetching the camera to get a pic for an alternative Christmas card. The caption along the lines of "Sophie enjoyed her Christmas dinner, she hopes you do too". But on reflection decided that it would be the fastest way to get struck off the pressies list:( I thought it went well with the humbug around Christmas.:eek:

Smurf
17th December 2007, 03:55 PM
My current cat, Gypsy, has no inclination to fight with anything Christmassy at all... felt covered fake mice are a different matter though, as is my hair when I'm lying on the floor!! (And spiders, and flies, and my fingers, etc etc etc...)

However, one of my previous cats, Charlie, used to jump up on the fireplace, and try to eat the little plastic berries on the garland which was festively draped over the mantlepiece...

You learn to wear slippers in the morning pretty darn quickly... those little b***ers are sharp when they're broken and left lying in the middle of the floor!!

AndyP & Lenore
17th December 2007, 06:25 PM
My current cat, Gypsy, has no inclination to fight with anything Christmassy at all... felt covered fake mice are a different matter though, as is my hair when I'm lying on the floor!! (And spiders, and flies, and my fingers, etc etc etc...)

However, one of my previous cats, Charlie, used to jump up on the fireplace, and try to eat the little plastic berries on the garland which was festively draped over the mantlepiece...

You learn to wear slippers in the morning pretty darn quickly... those little b***ers are sharp when they're broken and left lying in the middle of the floor!!

You're tootin-damm-right Vaila! Fed up of pulling shards of broken glass out of my soles.:mad: :mad: :rolleyes:

A.:D

JCWmini
17th December 2007, 08:39 PM
Thats one stupid cat.

stoney
18th December 2007, 10:28 AM
one of my cats likes 2 attack the xmas tree

broken_brian
19th December 2007, 01:28 AM
My 2 cars have a thing for chrimbo trees as well must be a cat thing :)