PDA

View Full Version : What BMW Dealer Service Department Would you Recommend

alanm73
15th December 2007, 12:01 AM
Need to put my 1 series in for a small bit of warranty work (squeaky clutch pedal) and was wondering what BMW you would reccomend in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Fife to carry out the work?

I dont mind traveling if it means i dont need to have some complete muppet working on my car.

Craig
15th December 2007, 12:19 AM
From what I have heard, Grassicks get a good name for their service dept.:D and they don't charge for a courtesy car if you need one. :)

Can't comment on our 2 sponsors as I may get banned...:(

AeroJonny
15th December 2007, 01:29 AM
Harry Fairbairn Irvine... Not sure about their Giffnock branch

alanm73
15th December 2007, 07:40 PM
OK thanks i might give Perth a try bit of a trail but I get a day out.

Are no negitive comments about the sponsors allowed these days? I thought you were allowed to express an opinion if it honest and truthful.

KenL
15th December 2007, 08:54 PM
Can't comment on our 2 sponsors as I may get banned...:(

Why not?

Even though they are sponsors, they are not beyond criticism, as long as it is deserved ;)

Craig
16th December 2007, 12:34 AM
trust me KenL, it is deserved, but the last time someone expressed an opinion of a negative nature about one of our sponsors, they were threatened with legal action, despite all of the information being true. :( :(

basically, not wishing to get a law suit slapped on me, not going to comment other than I wouldn't use either of the sponsors service depts due to the service I have received from them. :rolleyes: :D or lack of it.

KenL
16th December 2007, 12:45 AM
trust me KenL, it is deserved, but the last time someone expressed an opinion of a negative nature about one of our sponsors, they were threatened with legal action, despite all of the information being true. :( :(

What a joke :(

If companies do not want the truth written about them on the internet, there is a very simple solution; improve your service, and do not give anyone any reason to complain ;)