PDA

View Full Version : Crombers!!!

Smurf
14th December 2007, 09:33 AM
Nice to see you, and have a chat until the lights changed ;) Your car's lookin cooooooooool :)

Oh, and he told me not to tell you all that his car was manky... ;) ;) :D :D

Mind you, so's mine at the moment :( I'll get it washed before the run on the 30th.

Crombers
14th December 2007, 02:29 PM
:D good to see you too, the Smurf mobile is easily spotted with your distinctive graphics .

I happened to notice that your back silencer box is showing a fair bit of movement/play, might be an idea to check it out to see if anything is loose.

Yup my MINI is lookin well boggin these days, BS would be justifiably pleased ;)

Mind you I might wash mine before the 30th, I ain't that bad :rolleyes:
(more like, got an appointment with the 'Gleam Team' tomorrow & if I want my new bulbs fitted I'd better clean the little bugger :) )

Gismo
14th December 2007, 03:21 PM
Yup my MINI is lookin well boggin these days, BS would be justifiably pleased ;)
Good man ;)

Crombers
16th December 2007, 09:21 AM
Good man ;)

A few days later & still boggin chief ;)

Gismo
16th December 2007, 09:40 AM
A few days later & still boggin chief ;)
Life membership of the manky owners club coming your way :)

Crombers
16th December 2007, 09:45 AM
Woohoo , hail the mank :D

Gismo
16th December 2007, 10:25 AM
Woohoo , hail the mank :D
Only if you don't let the standards slip, any buckets of foamy hot water and you'll be life banned :D

AndyP & Lenore
16th December 2007, 08:19 PM
Only if you don't let the standards slip, any buckets of foamy hot water and you'll be life banned :D

This will be him banned from the Bonnie Scotland manky-car-membership-club then....

http://www.reachercreatures.com/fun_stuff/crombers_washing.jpg

A.:D :D :D

Craig
16th December 2007, 09:43 PM
HA HA HA HA... and he looks happy doing it too... ;) :D

Good you see you today again mate, hope the car wasn't too manky by the time you got home. Your not fooling anyone with the "mon the manky" brigade stuff. We know yoru a buffer at heart.. :eek: :cool: :D

Craig
16th December 2007, 10:09 PM
also Crombers, this is how the exhaust should look, not the way yours is the now.... (marky boy will not be happy..;) )

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/miniadventures/playmini.jpg

Gismo
17th December 2007, 03:35 AM
This will be him banned from the Bonnie Scotland manky-car-membership-club then....

Already banned him in Craig's new car thread :rolleyes:

AndyP & Lenore
17th December 2007, 08:52 AM
Already banned him in Craig's new car thread :rolleyes:

Check yer timings Mr Scotland. I posted that pic up looooooong before Craig made any references to him washing his car in the "New car and guess what...." thread.

Use the roll-eye's smiley with me will ya. Huh!:rolleyes:

A.:D

Gismo
17th December 2007, 10:27 AM
Check yer timings Mr Scotland. I posted that pic up looooooong before Craig made any references to him washing his car in the "New car and guess what...." thread.

Use the roll-eye's smiley with me will ya. Huh!:rolleyes:

Yep, but, for me, i replied to the newest posts first when i first logged on, so, take this roll eye smiley :rolleyes: ;)

AndyP & Lenore
17th December 2007, 10:32 AM
Yep, but, for me, i replied to the newest posts first when i first logged on, so, take this roll eye smiley :rolleyes: ;)

Dinnae try and get out of this on a technicality. :p :p :p

Smurf
17th December 2007, 03:48 PM
:D good to see you too, the Smurf mobile is easily spotted with your distinctive graphics .

I happened to notice that your back silencer box is showing a fair bit of movement/play, might be an idea to check it out to see if anything is loose.

That's the trouble with distictive graphics... thank goodness I wasn't doing anything naughty at the time you spotted me! :D

Thanks for the 'heads up' about the back box... think I may have a bracket away, a little bit of welding required me thinks!

Oh, and she's STILL boggin... :( workin' both days at the weekend so no time for buffin'... Maybe she'll get a wash as a Crimbo pressy! ;)

Crombers
21st December 2007, 12:33 AM

http://www.reachercreatures.com/fun_stuff/crombers_washing.jpg

I always look this happy when washin me car :rolleyes: it's my favourite pastime :p

Crombers
21st December 2007, 12:38 AM
also Crombers, this is how the exhaust should look, not the way yours is the now.... (marky boy will not be happy..;) )

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/miniadventures/playmini.jpg

Aw ffs man, is that what my zorst used to look like :eek:

"Marky" fancy a beer sometime mate :o