PDA

View Full Version : Clubman loan car

euan
5th December 2007, 02:19 PM
My BMW is in getting some alloy damage repaired (Not me - BMW did it!) and they have given me a loan car for the day. It's a Cooper S Clubman.

Getting in, it feels so like a proper Mini, it's a quite a loaded car with sat nav, leather and the sunroof fitted. To drive it's been a hoot, love it.

However, it's possibly the most impractical car I've ever driven! The boot is useless and access to the rear seats is not that much better than a standard car. And rear visibility is shocking as a result of the rear doors.

In saying all that, I've spent my lunch hour trying to convince my other half to get one in black and paint the A-team stripe down the side. Would I have one over a standard Cooper S? Not sure. Maybe for novelty value, but I think I'd rather have a Cooper S hatch.

The Dogfather
5th December 2007, 03:11 PM
So what your saying is, you want to be BA Baracus?

ianking
5th December 2007, 03:23 PM
I pity the foo. :D

AeroJonny
5th December 2007, 04:35 PM
I ain't gettin on no plaaaaane!

euan
5th December 2007, 05:40 PM
So what your saying is, you want to be BA Baracus?

Hell yes!:D

ELFMAN
5th December 2007, 05:55 PM
NMS takes cover as a volley of 'Snickers' bars fly out of the 'Clubdoor........

'Ah Pity the fool who's throwin' candy bars at socca playaz from a tank....
oh Damn....'

weefossy
5th December 2007, 11:09 PM
There will be plenty of snicker bars coming out the back when Mom gets hers.:D :D

.........and tea and coffee........and potted meat rolls ........and crisps ........and anything else she can think of.:rolleyes:

Neil and Lorna
6th December 2007, 12:36 PM
There will be plenty of snicker bars coming out the back when Mom gets hers.:D :D

.........and tea and coffee........and potted meat rolls ........and crisps ........and anything else she can think of.:rolleyes:

Malcolm.

How about one of these for the boot.:D

http://www.motoringfile.com/2007/11/18/bmw-designworks-espresso-machine/

Neil.:D :D

stoney
6th December 2007, 02:05 PM
Well i seen a cooper d clubman the day i have 2 say it looks better in the flesh than in the pics still not the car for me tho like the hach better :D