PDA

View Full Version : Anyone fancy a TT?

The Dogfather
3rd December 2007, 08:24 PM
I saw this on the Motorpoint Website, I thought it was a bargain

TT 2.0 TFSI (http://www.motorpoint.co.uk/(S(e3d3vf45h5txz1iw3h2e1y2t))/Search/Stock.aspx?make=Audi&model=TT%20Coupe&trim=2.0T%20FSI%202dr&body=Coupe&fuel=Unleaded&type=0")

Sweeney
3rd December 2007, 08:25 PM
Thats a funny looking tt :o

The Dogfather
3rd December 2007, 08:32 PM
So it is, how did that happen I'll change it now, nice Golf 30 GTI on there as well

Sweeney
3rd December 2007, 08:34 PM
:P funnily enough ive always wondered about those sort of sites... Don't trust them though

The Dogfather
3rd December 2007, 08:40 PM
I've bought two cars from them, my Vectra and the MX5, very happy with both. I told them the car I had to trade, mileage and condition. They gave me a price over the phone, a reasonable considering the price of their car.

Drove down handed my car over, checked the new car. Took no longer than 45 minutes, and came away with a new car.

They often have new cars in Subaru's are incredibly cheap as are vectras

Sweeney
3rd December 2007, 08:47 PM
Suppose its another road to go down if dealers get to me lol.

My experiences so far with vag dealers has been great so wait and see :D

Big Gordy
3rd December 2007, 09:26 PM
Ooooooooooooooooo I like the look/sound of that:cool: How much are they normally:confused: I like red cars me:D

The Dogfather
3rd December 2007, 09:31 PM
I don't think they're much cheaper all depends on spec. However, there was an incredibly long waiting list which means used cars are high in price. A bit like a small hatchback was no too long ago

sedgie
3rd December 2007, 09:31 PM
ach no fast enough for wot i want!;) ;) :p :D

The Dogfather
3rd December 2007, 09:36 PM
ach no fast enough for wot i want!;) ;) :p :D

What an early death? Its got 200bhp and weighs a lot less than a golf, it'll be quick enough

sedgie
3rd December 2007, 09:37 PM
What an early death? Its got 200bhp and weighs a lot less than a golf, it'll be quick enough
If i buy wan...it will be the fast wan;) :D :D

zimbo
3rd December 2007, 09:39 PM
Mmmm I do like the new TT but thats still an awful lot of money. And besides i'm not to sure about buying things from sites/places like this...

I mean how many people on here have actually had experience with buying vehicles from places like this? VB I know as you have already just mentioned heve twice, anyone else?? If I remember Julzand Rob got there megane in the same way.

The Dogfather
3rd December 2007, 10:22 PM
There's a few I wouldn't touch, Carcraft for one.

Some of the new cars are European imports but UK Spec. You pays your money and takes your choice, difference is with MPoint you just pay less.

The price you see can't be haggled and doesn't include tax or a service. They also charge a prep fee as well, but a lot of places are doing that now. They make less on each car compared to a dealer but they sell a lot of cars.

euan
4th December 2007, 12:04 PM
If i buy wan...it will be the fast wan;) :D :D

The 2.0T is not that much slower than the 3.2V6 as it has to lug about the 4x4 system and the heavy V6 as well.

A well driven 2.0T would be as quick, if not faster, than the V6.