PDA

View Full Version : M155 Fay

Bazthemod
25th November 2007, 07:29 PM
Spotted on forfar road roundabout, cars looking very clean... unlike mine! :o:o:o:D

Sheilz
25th November 2007, 09:49 PM
I see this car all the time in and around Montrose. Always looks brill.

Gismo
25th November 2007, 10:45 PM
Spotted on forfar road roundabout, cars looking very clean
I need to have a wee word with her about that cleanliness nonsense ;) :rolleyes: :D

Fairy
26th November 2007, 10:25 AM
Why thank you guys!!! Although...I cant really accept the compliments myself since my sexy mini is currently clean due to the fact that my wonderful father washed it the other day for me :p :p
Most other wknds my other man....the boyfrined washes it for me! :D :D
C'Mon.....i cant drive it like a women possessed AND be expected to wash it can I?!?!?! lol

Got a confession to make though guys....oh please dont hate me.......and please dont tell ma mini.:o ....but was at Audi and VW garage this wknd :eek: :eek: Ok....before you all jump at me with disgust...the reason for thinkin of a change is due to the fact that I currently work in Porty and Im goin through a quater of a tank (at least) a day. Might be changin my job to work at Bridge of Don and the thought of being at the petrol station more than my usual 3 times a week is scaring me!!!:(
Completely in love with my Mini and this is its only vice but its costing more and more :( :o

Gismo
26th November 2007, 10:28 AM
Then i beleive the Diesel version will suit you :rolleyes:
What are the claimed mileage figures from Audi and VW

Fairy
26th November 2007, 10:53 AM
Yeah a diesel would probably be beneficial BUT there is that huge issue of performance....Mini reacts so quick and the handling is fab (as u all know).....Audi guy was rambling on about A3 getting 50+ mpg...Mum also just bought Golf TDI and the fuel economy is looking much more tempting :confused:

Big Gordy
26th November 2007, 11:28 AM
I've got an Audi A4 1.9 tdi and get about 650 - 700 miles out of a tankfull:D It does cost 65 quid to fill it mind you:eek: :rolleyes: :cool:

AeroJonny
27th November 2007, 05:19 PM
I'm a big fan of my mate's Golf TDI, It's a really good drive but I just wish it would rev a little higher.