PDA

View Full Version : guess who i saw!!!

niknax
23rd November 2007, 12:48 AM
i deliberately parked next to....yes my old mc in lidls car park in uddingston tonight...i was gutted, as it was the first time i seen my baby since i got rid....and guess what...its been neglected, not washed, wheels kribie crunshed....:mad: but thats life i suppose...cant wait to get another one :)

KenL
23rd November 2007, 08:27 PM
i deliberately parked next to....yes my old mc in lidls car park in uddingston tonight...i was gutted, as it was the first time i seen my baby since i got rid....and guess what...its been neglected, not washed, wheels kribie crunshed....:mad: but thats life i suppose...cant wait to get another one :)

Aw, that is so annoying - your old pride and joy being neglected :(

When I sold my Golf privately, I almost refused to sell it to the woman unless she promised to look after it ;)

The Dogfather
23rd November 2007, 09:16 PM
Aw, that is so annoying - your old pride and joy being neglected :(

When I sold my Golf privately, I almost refused to sell it to the woman unless she promised to look after it ;)

Sentimental drips, soon as my car goes so does any affection as well. Treat my women the same way. <checks Jackie isn't reading this over his shoulder> :o

The Dogfather
23rd November 2007, 09:17 PM
OK, I did feel a little guilty when I sold the Brabus as it was pretty special

KenL
24th November 2007, 01:04 AM
Thing is, if you have washed it by hand every week for more than 2 years you do become attached...