What a shame :o

Craig
21st November 2007, 10:01 PM
I feel really sorry for them.....

AYE RIGHT - SHUT THE PUNDITS UP.... MON THE CROATIA! :D :D

it's not the players fault, just sick of the commentators.. :D

Sweeney
21st November 2007, 10:05 PM
i deliberatly didnt watch, as the "66" patter they always bang on about on pre-match and early match does my head in

Craig
21st November 2007, 10:25 PM
and it's 2-2 now... :(

they think it's all over..... it is now... :o ;)

The Dogfather
21st November 2007, 10:53 PM
We're going out, and going off from tonight's performance we don't deserve to go. McClueless put two players who hardly get a game for Spurs on to 'save' the game.

Anyone want a buy a flight to Austria? Going very cheap.....

Gismo
21st November 2007, 11:02 PM
In a way it's a bit of a tragedy that no British teams will be at the finals, but, sadly, England just didn't do it tonight.
I fear McLaren will lose his job and to walk off the pitch and not even shake the Croatia team bosses hand is a disgrace

BigSwanMiniMan
21st November 2007, 11:11 PM
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :eek: :D

The Dogfather
21st November 2007, 11:15 PM
Its a shame but Scotland have turned it around with two good managerial appointments. England can do the same, but I just can't see it happening with the idiots at the FA.

Bye Bye McClueless, hello Jose???? ;)

illegalhunter
21st November 2007, 11:19 PM
Its great isnt it

RyanK
22nd November 2007, 12:28 AM
What a great result...Croatia took the micky out of England!! :)

About Scot Carson...I won't even go there :rolleyes:

duncan
22nd November 2007, 01:38 AM
Unless England play as a team, they won't do a thing. They're a collection of individuals.

Croatia deserved the 3 points tonight. They were by far the better team.

AeroJonny
22nd November 2007, 04:53 AM
I'm absolutely gutted...watched the game in a pub here in San Francisco and in all honesty, England looked like they were doing their best to chuck it away even after getting it back to 2 - 2, there were 2 or 3 major lapses before Croatia took the lead.

On the bright side, hopefully the powers that be will have a one off home nations championship next summer...wouldn't that be great to see!

The Dogfather
22nd November 2007, 07:14 AM
That would be great

euan
22nd November 2007, 09:02 AM
England were woeful last night. Croatia played with pace and intelligence, everything you would expect from England.

Wrong manager - as everyone said when we got it.

At least we'll have unbiased TV coverage next year!

Big Gordy
22nd November 2007, 09:53 AM
At least we'll have unbiased TV coverage next year!

I wouldn't bank on it:eek: we'll see how long it takes them to say "If England were here...":mad:
But it is sad that none of the home nations managed to qualify:(
I feel really proud with Scotlands performance and the way Alex McLeish as kept his feet firmly on the ground though-out the whole qualifying by always stating it would be a very tough order to qualify out of the group. We came hellava close tho:D

euan
22nd November 2007, 10:05 AM
I feel really proud with Scotlands performance and the way Alex McLeish as kept his feet firmly on the ground though-out the whole qualifying by always stating it would be a very tough order to qualify out of the group. We came hellava close tho:D

Couldn't agree more! The way the whole Scotland team have behaved has been an example to anyone who says professional footballers are all idiots.

Another good example of how to behave was Bilic last night after the game - he was honest in his assessment of both teams.

One thing to note - we finished on 24 points in a very hard group. England had 23. I couldn't see England qualifying from our group either, but I wouldn't have liked their group much myself. Croatia are a very good team, if they play the way they have been you've got to fancy them to do well in the championships (semi-finals?)

Wul
22nd November 2007, 10:39 AM
Not condoning this kinda thing
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/news-headlines/scotland-dies-laughing-20071121549/
;)

However - in the Sun today they have printed the postal address for the Spanish ref from Saturdays game! :O

Burple
22nd November 2007, 10:54 AM
Not condoning this kinda thing
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/news-headlines/scotland-dies-laughing-20071121549/
;)

*Sends to EVERYONE in work*

:D:D:D:D:D