PDA

View Full Version : Bonnie Scotland.

RyanK
21st November 2007, 02:42 PM
Saw a Mini identical to yours just off George Street Aberdeen at around 10:30 this morning. Was it you:confused:

I was on foot

Gismo
21st November 2007, 02:53 PM
Yep, twas me, had been to PC World :)

RyanK
22nd November 2007, 12:31 AM
Ah I have a good eye :D

You were nipping on lol

AndyP & Lenore
22nd November 2007, 01:29 AM
Yep, twas me, had been to PC World :)

Buy anything nice and shiny?

Gismo
22nd November 2007, 10:38 AM
Buy anything nice and shiny?
I had bought 2 x laptops the day before, 1 was faulty so was taking it back, but, the most annoying bit was PC World trying to fob me off with their tech guys service agreement :mad:
I was advised that if i agreed to take it out i would get the first month free and could cancel it at any time.
This would be the only way i could get discount off the chair i also bought, so, through all the hassles i didn't get to read the receipt properly, but, when i got home i could see i was charged twice for the tech guys service.

Funnily enough the guy who sold me the stuff wasn't in, so, had to explain to the counter guy and then the manager what happened, it got to the stage where i was told, well, we'll reimburse the service costs but you'll have to pay in full for the chair, which, worked out at a loss to me of £12.

I stuck to my guns, i was told what i was told and it turns out the guy was wrong not me, besides, that's 2 journey's from Montrose and if i don't get everything sorted the CAB in Montrose was my next stop.

All sorted, but a hard lesson learnt again for me, i never never ever take any instore service agreement cause i'm well covered with my house insurance, for once i relented to get some discount knowing i was gonna cancel the agreement the next day