PDA

View Full Version : New Guiness Ad

MartinSullivan
12th November 2007, 09:33 PM
Just saw this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiZuTkAk2js) ad on the tv, thought it was amazing

sedgie
12th November 2007, 09:52 PM
Lol excellent!:D :D

sh@z
13th November 2007, 12:18 AM
Cost them $10m to make it apparently

AndyP & Lenore
13th November 2007, 12:44 AM
Very good. Love intelligent ads like that. :D :D

A.:D

Craig
13th November 2007, 11:49 AM
VERY cool... ;)

zimbo
13th November 2007, 07:36 PM
Ha ha very good.

My favourite is still the Cadburys Gorilla playing the drums advert, specially now that I found out that my little 2 year old nephew, every time he sees/hears the advert coming on the telly he grabs anything resembling a drum stick and shouts out "monkey drums" and then he starts to bang on his plastic tubs... It's so funny :D

Burple
14th November 2007, 10:56 AM
Ha ha very good.

My favourite is still the Cadburys Gorilla playing the drums advert, specially now that I found out that my little 2 year old nephew, every time he sees/hears the advert coming on the telly he grabs anything resembling a drum stick and shouts out "monkey drums" and then he starts to bang on his plastic tubs... It's so funny

Heh heh.. more and more like his uncle every day... awww.... :p:D:D
What I can't figure out tho.. is how they got Phil Collins to wear the wig?? :confused::D:D

I like that new Guinnes ad. not seen it ont he telly yet, but I HAVE seen a couple of the new Clubman ads.. not bad..

euan
14th November 2007, 11:24 AM
Heh heh.. more and more like his uncle every day... awww.... :p:D:D
What I can't figure out tho.. is how they got Phil Collins to wear the wig?? :confused::D:D

I like that new Guinnes ad. not seen it ont he telly yet, but I HAVE seen a couple of the new Clubman ads.. not bad..

Go onto YouTube and search for "gorilla v wonderbra". You might not want to do it in a public PC!

Burple
14th November 2007, 11:29 AM
Go onto YouTube and search for "gorilla v wonderbra". You might not want to do it in a public PC!

Awesome... :cool::cool:

ah the wonders of modern technology on teh intarwebs :cool::cool::D

Gismo
14th November 2007, 01:18 PM
Excellent :)

euan
14th November 2007, 02:02 PM
This is interesting, the making of the guiness advert.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1eiB6C8c2gc

Maxxed Ross
23rd November 2007, 12:18 PM
to go the Guiness site and try and do the game relating to the advert, I've been working on it for over a month and got stuck on number 8... grrr

apparently there's a solid gold domino draw every week and 3 free pints if you finish it!