PDA

View Full Version : red mini in the ferry :)

minidriver#1
3rd April 2003, 08:12 AM
Red mini in the ferry tonight. I peeped my horn at you while you were loading stuff in yer boot. Drove on then suddenly you were right behind me! sorry i didnt wave in the rear view mirror, my phone started to ring hence why i pulled over to the side of the road :) nice car :D

sh@z
3rd April 2003, 09:31 AM
hehe nobody in edinburgh in their mini's ever waves or flashes their lights...

Wul
3rd April 2003, 05:25 PM
kj - are you from sq or were you just passing through? that's my home town!

it wasn't me btw!

knaone
3rd April 2003, 05:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

I peeped my horn at you while you were loading stuff in yer boot. Drove on then suddenly you were right behind me!

KJ suffers road rage from new Mini driver!! :D:p:cool:

KenL
3rd April 2003, 06:49 PM
quote:Originally posted by sh@z

hehe nobody in edinburgh in their mini's ever waves or flashes their lights...

I do :)

but it is a losing battle I'm fighting :(

minidriver#1
3rd April 2003, 07:39 PM
if we keep waving i guess people will eventually catch on...

Wul
3rd April 2003, 09:16 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

kj - are you from sq or were you just passing through? that's my home town!

it wasn't me btw!

KJ? answers on a postcard?

Monsta Mo Mini
3rd April 2003, 09:54 PM
Wul - I think KJ was refering the other ferry...;)
Broughty Ferry. :)

KJ - was it a red/white cooper with bonnet stripes,driving lights and 17" s-spokes?

minidriver#1
4th April 2003, 01:52 AM
Broughty Ferry is where i'm from.

And as for the mini, all i remember is the car colour and the chick inside ;) lol. i'll take a close look on my way home...

Wul
4th April 2003, 06:38 PM
Ah the OTHER ferry LOL!

Think i'll have to change my username to Rodney!

knaone
6th April 2003, 12:39 AM
I think I have spotted this car!

:approve: I was goin through "the Ferry" the other day and saw a rather tall blonde gettin into the passenger side of a red 03 debadged one or pepper cooper, looked like it could have been her mum or summit driving, saw it today in the Ferry parked 8)

I am getting a bit worried, I have seen 5 minis today, flashed at the lot of them and they all flashed back!!!! :eek: *worried*

Also saw a very nice 52 plate BRG coop with white stripes :p I am gonna have to perfect the art of flyering cars whilst on the move!!

:D:D:D

minidriver#1
6th April 2003, 03:17 AM
hehe. i'll post designs of the flyers i have done so far. looking good like. i saw 2 minis today coming back from town, an all red one and a racing blue cooper, none waved back and i felt like a right knob. bah. soon they shall all understand :)