PDA

View Full Version : Think about purchasing one of....

zimbo
5th November 2007, 08:22 PM
These little beauties but just cant decide on colour... :rolleyes:

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/2479/2008yzfr6colourblack1ro9.jpg

or

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/3166/2008yzfr6colourblue1bc2.jpg

or this

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/2306/2008yzfr6colourwhite1qe7.jpg

and finally I am toying with the idea of getting my name down for one of these little guys...

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6765/1seriestiisideuf8.jpg

So decisions decisions..... :rolleyes::D:cool:

AndyP & Lenore
5th November 2007, 08:28 PM
All very nice Zimbo, but I'd go with the Hyper Blue bike and anything but white on the 1 series, unless white is the only colour.

A.:D

Sweeney
5th November 2007, 08:31 PM
For the bike, i'd go for the silver, black red... over the whole black over the blue.

As for the car (i have been reading up a lot on it recently ;)), don't think you could go wrong with that. I wouldn't be able to live with the car as a daily commute as well as fun, i think thats purely driving fun rather than everyday usage sort of car.

Good choices of machines though :D

zimbo
5th November 2007, 08:43 PM
Well as you all or most of you will know by now that my last bike was all black and I absolutely loved that bike so am leaning again towards that colour but then the blue combination looks really nice!!

As for the car it might be just an investment kind of toy purchase thingy and have a cheap little runabout for daily commuting. Just bought Autocar magazine this morning to try and read up some more about the car first, and wait and see what the hints are as to price!!! :eek:

Julz
5th November 2007, 10:19 PM
Ohhhhh, all black definately for the bike!! Very very very nice indeedy!!:D :D :D As for the 1, I like, we've had a brief contemplation over them but I'm still loving the Meg but I'd have to disagree with Andy, I'm loving white cars just now, well, slect white cars and the white is nice but I suppose the CF bonnet makes it!!;) :D

JCWmini
5th November 2007, 10:34 PM
I'd say black for the bike but then i would say that. :D

monkimagic
5th November 2007, 10:52 PM
I'd say black for the bike but then i would say that. :D

Is this your bike mate?

monkimagic
5th November 2007, 10:56 PM
Black bike, black leathers, black boots, black gloves, black helemt. black visor.

This is the only combination. a bit of red is ok on the bike but no where else.

The rest look like power rangers transport.

That said a new ninja 6 is a better option given the reviews.

BJN
5th November 2007, 10:58 PM
I like the R6 is the blue, but not with the gold wheels, seems to work in red and white, and the black is very nice!

Was that helpful? :p

JCWmini
5th November 2007, 11:01 PM
Is this your bike mate?

Yes, 1000cc's of madness, 105mph in first gear :eek:

Gismo
6th November 2007, 04:00 AM
Black for the bike :) is the car the new 130M Sport type thingy :o

john
6th November 2007, 07:30 AM
Black for the bike :) is the car the new 130M Sport type thingy :o

A one series?:eek: wow I thought they were all hatchbacks

The Dogfather
6th November 2007, 07:46 AM
A one series?:eek: wow I thought they were all hatchbacks

What the news hasn't reached the colonies yet?

monkimagic
6th November 2007, 01:23 PM
Yes, 1000cc's of madness, 105mph in first gear :eek:

Mates got a green one, huge problems with engine managment system but when it works it works well.

We often swap bikes on ride outs, a lotta fun.

You must have a better photo than that though, go on let us see her in all her glory. ;)

Big Gordy
6th November 2007, 02:23 PM
Forget the Yamaha R6 Zimbo:rolleyes: go for the new Ducati 848..........in red of course;) :D :cool:

JCWmini
6th November 2007, 05:38 PM
Mates got a green one, huge problems with engine managment system but when it works it works well.

Thats the first i'v heard of any problems with the zx10-r other than usual wee niggles.

Mine has been perfect. Bought new in April this year.

zimbo
7th November 2007, 07:14 PM
Forget the Yamaha R6 Zimbo:rolleyes: go for the new Ducati 848..........in red of course;) :D :cool:

Mmmm I've always dreamed of owning a Ducati of some sort...:p but they have and I assume they still do have a reputation for dodgey electrics like most Italian things. But they just sound awesome when running tho, they are one of the few makes of bike that I have never had the opportunity to ride.
Another bike I've always liked is the MV Agusta F4, AMAZING sounding machine that is!! :cool:

JCWmini, nice ZX10-R :D road tested a ZX6-R but ended up choosing my GSXR600 instead just prefered it altogether over the ZX6 and a little while before that I had an R6 in Blue on a 'W' plate I think it was :rolleyes: superb bike... That was my first sports bike, before that was a 'P' reg GSF600 Bandit in Red. So as you can see I've never owned anything bigger than a 600cc.