PDA

View Full Version : Finally in its new

N12 JLK
3rd November 2007, 05:41 PM
home, I cut a solid fire door and put struts under it with roofing felt rolled over the wood. This will do till the summer when we will get the drive monoblocked up to the level but the car is now snug and the rain can no longer pee me off when Im polishing:) roll on the clay bar.
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a262/lesley12/cargarage070.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a262/lesley12/cargarage073.jpg

AndyP & Lenore
3rd November 2007, 06:37 PM
Just the job, J.;)

A.:D

ianking
3rd November 2007, 06:43 PM
Is the winter project to get the floor painted and get some racking up for all the car cleaning products

AndyP & Lenore
3rd November 2007, 06:56 PM
Is the winter project to get the floor painted and get some racking up for all the car cleaning products

He won't be able to Ian. Jason was telling me earlier, he checked every B & Q in the country and between them all, they don't have enough racking for all his cleaning products.:eek: :rolleyes: :D

A.:D

Craig
3rd November 2007, 11:31 PM
about time son, wondered how long it was going to take... hope to get mine in a garage soon.... (need to convince the old man to get rid of the jag first..:eek: :) :D )

Scottie
3rd November 2007, 11:47 PM
My BMW went into the Garage tonight. Taking no chance with all the Fireworks going about.:mad:

On recent form one is just got to land on the roof of the Jeep it sits out all weather.

You know years ago my dad told me you soften a car by garaging it. Don't know if that was justto stop me from going in the huff cause mum's car always went in the garage but I did believe him.:o

john
3rd November 2007, 11:58 PM
My BMW went into the Garage tonight. Taking no chance with all the Fireworks going about.:mad:

On recent form one is just got to land on the roof of the Jeep it sits out all weather.

You know years ago my dad told me you soften a car by garaging it. Don't know if that was justto stop me from going in the huff cause mum's car always went in the garage but I did believe him.:o

I agree with your dad, get the BMW out of the garage:eek:

Now that you have done that can keep my race car in it?:D

N12 JLK
3rd November 2007, 11:59 PM
my racking is up already:) , car all tucked up in it new bed. no more washing the car then drying it , starting to apply some megs 16 and then the rain comes on. Pure brill that I can just reverse it in the garage and continue:p :p . Bet the bloody roof falls in:mad:

Scottie
4th November 2007, 12:04 AM
I agree with your dad, get the BMW out of the garage:eek:

Now that you have done that can keep my race car in it?:D

LOL. Well I never put my car in the garage wet that is a big No No.

If I can't get it washed a dried then it sits out until I can.

Gismo
4th November 2007, 04:41 AM
Aye, but just think of all the dust that will circulate around that stuffy garage when you're polishing :D

N12 JLK
4th November 2007, 10:48 AM
Aye, but just think of all the dust that will circulate around that stuffy garage when you're polishing :D

I have a dust extraction unit in there , the mother-in-law will come over and talk whilst I polish and all the dust will suck up in her mouth as she cant get enough air in during talking.:)

Crombers
4th November 2007, 08:37 PM
I have a dust extraction unit in there , the mother-in-law will come over and talk whilst I polish and all the dust will suck up in her mouth as she cant get enough air in during talking.:)

:eek: bother Jason in !!!!!!!!!!!! ;)