PDA

View Full Version : Camichael's Back O'Hill

Scottie
1st November 2007, 11:44 PM
Anyone used them for body works repairs.??? I know they do excellent deals on 4x4 tyres.:) I remember when it was the previous owner and his body shop they were good.

Craig
1st November 2007, 11:48 PM
never heard of them Fi for bodywork.

If you are looking for a bodyshop locally, I thought you would have used Burgoynes ?

also all the cars from work go to Morrisons at Whins of Milton and our fleet manager is picky, so they must do good work.

Also, I know a guy in Bonnybridge who used to own Finishing Touches who is very good and has just started out on his own again. Up behind Moffats place. :D

Scottie
1st November 2007, 11:53 PM
never heard of them Fi for bodywork.

If you are looking for a bodyshop locally, I thought you would have used Burgoynes ?

also all the cars from work go to Morrisons at Whins of Milton and our fleet manager is picky, so they must do good work.

Also, I know a guy in Bonnybridge who used to own Finishing Touches who is very good and has just started out on his own again. Up behind Moffats place. :D

yeh I would use Burgoynes I used them for my front end repairs last week through insurance.

But I'm thinking I would not get a good price even though they are my brother pals. They seem expensive.

I might just get Allan to go up and see the guy behind Moffats. Morrisons takes to long to get the job done had work done their before when we had our V8 discovery and Allan took it in to the NCP in Falkirk and scrapped the roof.

Craig
1st November 2007, 11:58 PM
yeh I would use Burgoynes I used them for my front end repairs last week through insurance.

But I'm thinking I would not get a good price even though they are my brother pals. They seem expensive.

I might just get Allan to go up and see the guy behind Moffats. Morrisons takes to long to get the job done had work done their before when we had our V8 discovery and Allan took it in to the NCP in Falkirk and scrapped the roof.

the guys name is Colin, in the wee industrial estate behind Moffats. Middle aged guy (a bit like Allan) ;)

Scottie
1st November 2007, 11:59 PM
the guys name is Colin, in the wee industrial estate behind Moffats. Middle aged guy (a bit like Allan) ;)

ta.:D ..........

Scottie
2nd November 2007, 12:00 AM
oop's I've heard of Moffats but don't know exactly where it is.???

Craig
2nd November 2007, 12:03 AM
oop's I've heard of Moffats but don't know exactly where it is.???

Canal Bank, head along as if going to Allandale... Moffats is on the left. :)

Scottie
2nd November 2007, 12:22 AM
Canal Bank, head along as if going to Allandale... Moffats is on the left. :)

can't think where that is

what town is it in.??

Scottie
2nd November 2007, 12:24 AM
Is it Bonnybridge.?

Craig
2nd November 2007, 08:50 AM
yes yah numpty. go to the bottom of Bonnybridge toiwn centre, turn up the hill towards high bonnybridge and after you cross the canal, turn right. Moffats is about 200yds along the road on the left and the industrial estate is just behind them.

:D

Scottie
2nd November 2007, 08:54 AM
yes yah numpty. go to the bottom of Bonnybridge toiwn centre, turn up the hill towards high bonnybridge and after you cross the canal, turn right. Moffats is about 200yds along the road on the left and the industrial estate is just behind them.

:D

right got it.:o

Gismo
2nd November 2007, 09:18 AM
Bonnybridge toiwn centre
Where's that then :rolleyes: :D

Big Gordy
2nd November 2007, 09:35 AM
Moffats is on the left. :)

Ahhhhhhhhhh:o I used to work there:eek: :rolleyes: :D

Scottie
2nd November 2007, 01:14 PM
Craig booked it to that place the guy seems really good.

£550 all in :(

Should have been well over the £650 and if I had put it through my insurance new door would have been required.

Craig
2nd November 2007, 06:31 PM
Craig booked it to that place the guy seems really good.

£550 all in :(

Should have been well over the £650 and if I had put it through my insurance new door would have been required.

Good stuff, make sure you tell him you know me (he's done a few jobs for me) and that you know Alyn with the Blue Smart Roadster.

He will look after you. :D

Craig
2nd November 2007, 06:31 PM
Where's that then :rolleyes: :D

shut it you ya Dougie murderer....:( :rolleyes: ;)

Scottie
2nd November 2007, 08:40 PM
Good stuff, make sure you tell him you know me (he's done a few jobs for me) and that you know Alyn with the Blue Smart Roadster.

He will look after you. :D

already have.;) I reckon that's why we got it a bit cheaper.