PDA

View Full Version : Did any other R56 owners get one of these.....

markyc
1st November 2007, 08:05 PM
A 60 question QUALITY survey about the R56 !!!!!!

Dropped through the door the other day from a company called GfK NOP Automotive who are based in London. MINI have commissioned them to carry out a survey on the R56 a year on :eek: :eek: :confused:

Get this and I quote; (please no sniggering when you read this !!!)

"The survey is designed to guide engineers in their efforts to improve car quality. We want you tell us, please, about your experience with the car since delivery; how satisfied you are with it, and anything that might have gone wrong, no matter how small"

Covers all aspects of the car like exterior and interior paint, exterior bodywork, trim and locks, interior, electrical equipment, engine, handling and ride, gearbox trasmission and streeing, wheels, suspension and brakes.

Won't I have fun filling this out and being as frank and blunt as I can. Strange I get the survey now a couple of weeks after my car being fixed and fault free LIKE HOW IT SHOULD HAVE COME FROM THE FACTORY !!! :D ;)

FergusM
1st November 2007, 08:49 PM
Nope... but I'd love it they did... hope there are lots of pages !

illegalhunter
1st November 2007, 09:01 PM
I got 1 slated it big time , along with the dealer

V11kae
1st November 2007, 09:18 PM
You dont sound like happy mini'ers?

I love mine and cant complain!

Craig
1st November 2007, 09:38 PM
aye - and they never sent me one either... :rolleyes: :confused:

mind you, a customer who has had a replacement R56 cos the first one was built by 3 year olds isn't really gonna give them a good word... :( ;) especially as the new one has had 7 faults up to now.. :(

AndyP & Lenore
1st November 2007, 11:39 PM
aye - and they never sent me one either... :rolleyes: :confused:

mind you, a customer who has had a replacement R56 cos the first one was built by 3 year olds isn't really gonna give them a good word... :( ;) especially as the new one has had 7 faults up to now.. :(

But Craig, that's still 4million faults less than the last one.:rolleyes:

A.:D

Craig
1st November 2007, 11:46 PM
But Craig, that's still 4million faults less than the last one.:rolleyes:

A.:D

you would think so, but it's only half as many... ;) :D

but hopefully 2 of those will get fixed next week by a dealer that wants to investigate and fix faults. :rolleyes: ;) :D