PDA

View Full Version : The Twilight Run 21st/22nd June 2008

The Dogfather
30th October 2007, 07:37 AM
I had a go at organising a run like this a couple of years back but there wasn't many takers. The run will be an epic trip, certainly for me it will be!

The plan is to travel up to Thurso and along the far North Coast and then down the west coast to Glasgow on the longest day. For me coming up from England it will mean a round trip of over a 1000 miles, so it won't be a cheap weekend that's for sure.

I'll be doing this anyway but if there's any other nutters who fancy driving the best roads in Scotland at the quietest time then let me know. A route upto Thurso will be picked to suit anyone taking part.

Craig
30th October 2007, 08:54 AM
that is the week before our summer holiday, so we will probably be a no, but if I have money dripping out my pockets then, I will probably come along. ;)

Gismo
30th October 2007, 08:57 AM
Sorry Paul, my current rota shows i'm still in Baku working :(

The Dogfather
4th November 2007, 09:02 AM
I've just noticed John signature, the Cullen Run is on the 28th!!!!! I don't want to miss that.

I might have to rethink this little trip.........

Gismo
4th November 2007, 11:11 AM
I've just noticed John signature, the Cullen Run is on the 28th!!!!! I don't want to miss that.

Why do you think i can manage the Cullen Run ;)

stoney
4th November 2007, 12:07 PM

thats why i did not put my name down but it is a brill idea :D

The Dogfather
4th November 2007, 05:58 PM
thats why i did not put my name down but it is a brill idea :D

Damn that John Barrie ;) he's always stealing the best dates in the calendar. Perhaps I'll organise a trip to that pass between Switzerland and Italy later in 2008, with the best bit to be done in the early hours of the morning...........

Duncan Stewart
5th November 2007, 02:18 PM
Great idea. Interested depending on revised dates.