PDA

View Full Version : Help!! Cleaning Car Carpets

Scottie
29th October 2007, 10:46 PM
What would you use.

I runing out of products to use that actually does what it says on the tin.

I'm thinking maybe to get it done professional but who would do car carpets.

vintageb3
29th October 2007, 11:27 PM
What would you use.

I runing out of products to use that actually does what it says on the tin.

I'm thinking maybe to get it done professional but who would do car carpets.

Kim has one of those mini Vax cleaning do da's...and i've used for cleaning my car mats. It made a good job.

Only thing i dislike about the process is the fact that once you clean a carpet...you remove all the silcones...and the carpet gets dirty quicker.

Pro's and con's i suppose..

Hope this helps!

mark

AndyP & Lenore
29th October 2007, 11:30 PM
Fi we use Rug Doctor's. You can hire them from Somerfields and B & Q. Cost about £20 per day. The hand tool does a really good job of extracting stale sticky coke out of cinema carpets, so I can't imagine there will be anything in your car that would be worse than that.

A.;)

Scottie
29th October 2007, 11:33 PM
Fi we use Rug Doctor's. You can hire them from Somerfields and B & Q. Cost about £20 per day. The hand tool does a really good job of extracting stale sticky coke out of cinema carpets, so I can't imagine there will be anything in your car that would be worse than that.

A.;)

I know the machine you mean. Might give it a go as my carpets are very dirty

vintageb3
29th October 2007, 11:34 PM

A.;)

There's so much in this post I could have fun with Mr P...but i will resist...and let Jason do the needful;)

mark

The Dogfather
29th October 2007, 11:39 PM
There's so much in this post I could have fun with Mr P...but i will resist...and let Jason do the needful;)

mark

Lets see now.

hand
tool
Rug
doctor
Cost £20
extracting

Yup, plenty to go on in that post

Followed by my carpets a very dirty........

vintageb3
30th October 2007, 12:00 AM
VB...I'm welling up as i read your post....i can't contain my emotions really!

Now I know that NMS will be safe in your hands...and some others;) and that the level of innuendo, sarcasm, and complete twitery will remain high while I'm on my month's sabbatical.

:rolleyes: ;) :D

mark

AndyP & Lenore
30th October 2007, 12:10 AM
VB...I'm welling up as i read your post....i can't contain my emotions really!

Now I know that NMS will be safe in your hands...and some others;) and that the level of innuendo, sarcasm, and complete twitery will remain high while I'm on my month's sabbatical.

:rolleyes: ;) :D

mark

I'd like to say we're gonna miss you, but I've always believed liars get caught eventually.;) :D

Now, onto Mr Buffoon........:D

A.:D

vintageb3
30th October 2007, 12:14 AM
:(

And I thought you loved me.....:(

Boo hoo:( :D

mark

Craig
30th October 2007, 08:45 AM
I know the machine you mean. Might give it a go as my carpets are very dirty

my mate runs the local Chem-Dry in Stirling and would clean your car carpets (for a price obviously) let me know if you want his number and let him know I sent you.. ;)

Scottie
30th October 2007, 08:47 AM
will do....................