PDA

View Full Version : Xmas Cracker '3' Sunday 30/12/07

Crombers
29th October 2007, 09:28 PM
OK folks time for me to organise yet another wee blast after Santa has been & before the New Year Bells. Same idea as last year & much the same route except start (10:30 meet for 11:00 go) & finish point will be Stirling Services.

CAN YOU PLEASE PRINT OFF A COPY OF THE RUN NOTES IF YOU HAVE ACCESS TO A PRINTER, CHEERS

We are gonna go for Sunday 30/12 (apologies to those that the date don't suit).

All roads are A-class and as such are salted in poor conditions (so no veering off into the unknown). Lunch will be at the Drovers Restaurant in the Crief Visitor Centre (& they have now been notified to get plenty grub in for us all) and is a "counter service" style establishment. It caters for all appetites from a full blown 3-course meal to a baked potato or a sarny (so the choice is all yours). There is also a kids menu. Attached is also a Garden Centre and kids play area for me CraigD & MarkyC.

We are then stopping for coffee/tea (as long as it ain't pi$$in down as it did last year) just after Lochernhead. Unfortunately nothing will be open but the scenery is cool so bring your own flasks folks (spare selection boxes would also be a welcome addition as Jason likes to celebrate Xmas just that wee bit longer than most folk on this site)

DOWLOAD RUN NOTES HERE (http://www.reachercreatures.com/minirun/xmascracker2007.pdf)

Runners & riders please :

1 Allan (Crombers) & Karen
2 Neil and Lorna
3 AndyP & Lenore
4 Vintageb3 & Kim
5 rosssp
6 ELFMAN (Lord of the sound that is 'PlayMini')
7 Craig & Jude
8 Big Gordy & Maxxed Ross
9 Stone
10 Ian King & Sarah
11 Lesley, Mr Christmas & Kerr
12 MarkyC (Winner of the 'Following Elfmeisters PlayMini' all day long) & Babe
13 V11kae & Family
14 Coop
15 CCM
16 Bumble
17 Stephen & Allyson
18 Nicola
19 Duncan & Helen
20 Smurf & a n other
21 Penguin Pusher (bak in the runnoing, apparently)
22 Weefozzy
23 AeroJonny
24 RyanK
25 Mini William
26 Mini Williams Mum & Dad
27 jimmy s (Stirling Services)
28 smiler

Neil and Lorna
29th October 2007, 09:41 PM
Us first in the queue please.:D

Will need to confirm nearer the time as usual though.:D

Neil and Lorna.:D :D

AndyP & Lenore
29th October 2007, 09:52 PM
Very Cool Mr C!!!

Us please and we'll probably have our 10 year old nephew with us too! He's MINIMAD!!!

A.;)

vintageb3
29th October 2007, 10:00 PM
Mr Crombers...

Can you add Kim and I....but I will need to check date nearer the time. I'm sure I'm off that date though!:)

mark

Crombers
29th October 2007, 10:09 PM
Very Cool Mr C!!!

Us please and we'll probably have our 10 year old nephew with us too! He's MINIMAD!!!

A.;)

'MINIMAD' is most certainly welcome :D

rosssp
29th October 2007, 11:09 PM
Please add me to the list.

Thanks.

Ross P

ELFMAN
29th October 2007, 11:40 PM
Me too please my good man - Xmas/New Year wouldn't be the same without it. Remind me I said this when I'm cursing the manky, salty roads and the Darkness. (They were never a 'proper' band anyway..). I'll have my new tyres on, so will have a vague chance of getting some traction.

Crombers
29th October 2007, 11:47 PM
Me too please my good man - Xmas/New Year wouldn't be the same without it. Remind me I said this when I'm cursing the manky, salty roads and the Darkness. (They were never a 'proper' band anyway..). I'll have my new tyres on, so will have a vague chance of getting some traction.

The Elfmeister is on board :cool: , let the bidding commence as to see who follows this 'little tenor' (All cheques payable to crombers etc etc :D )

vintageb3
29th October 2007, 11:53 PM
Mr C...you have a PM...

mark

AndyP & Lenore
30th October 2007, 12:12 AM
The Elfmeister is on board :cool: , let the bidding commence as to see who follows this 'little tenor' (All cheques payable to crombers etc etc :D )

It's your run, so you'll be at the front ya eejit.:rolleyes:

A.:D

Crombers
30th October 2007, 12:38 AM
It's your run, so you'll be at the front ya eejit.:rolleyes:

Eh that's why I'm inviting ££ ya muppet ;) as I would normally just chuck anyone out of my way in order to follow 'THE' PlayMINImeister on any other run

As it's my run I'm goosed :(

AndyP & Lenore
30th October 2007, 12:44 AM
Eh that's why I'm inviting ££ ya muppet ;) as I would normally just chuck anyone out of my way in order to follow 'THE' PlayMINImeister on any other run

As it's my run I'm goosed :(

Ahhh. I see now.:rolleyes: I thought you were inviting bribes to knock you out of the "behind the PlayMINImeister" position.

Of course, anyone behind you will, in fact, have there very own Play MINI tune treat.;)

Craig
30th October 2007, 08:49 AM
Me and Jude please sir, mind if you need to change the route or do another recce, I could be forced to go for a day out. :rolleyes: ;) :D

Gismo
30th October 2007, 09:05 AM
Sorry, can't make it :( damned work, away for both xmas and new year this year :eek:

Big Gordy
30th October 2007, 09:18 AM
Stick me and junior (maxxed ross) down for this Mr.Crombers;) :D

stoney
30th October 2007, 02:58 PM
stick me down as well not shure about christine as she works sundays

Crombers
30th October 2007, 03:20 PM
Me and Jude please sir, mind if you need to change the route or do another recce, I could be forced to go for a day out. :rolleyes: ;) :D

Will do sir :)

ianking
30th October 2007, 08:02 PM
Put Sarah and I down please.

N12 JLK
30th October 2007, 08:08 PM
Lesley, Jason and Kerr down please

markyc
30th October 2007, 08:54 PM
Mr C put Mr C down as a definate :confused: :rolleyes: :)

£££ doesn't have to change hands CAUSE I'M FIRST MOWTA BEHIND THE ELFMEISTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RER YE GO

Lookin forward to the playpark, eh sorry the run :eek: :D ;)

V11kae
30th October 2007, 09:52 PM
Hi Guys!

Do you mind if I tod along at the back + 1.5? :o

Coop
30th October 2007, 10:52 PM
Im coming! I mean, can I please come on the run?! LAst year was good fun, although I'll prob need help again to find the garage at the start...! :D

ELFMAN
31st October 2007, 12:14 AM

£££ doesn't have to change hands CAUSE I'M FIRST MOWTA BEHIND THE ELFMEISTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO!!!!!! I want to follow me!!!!!!! I NEVER get to hear it from outside........ I had the back seats down to carry my old tyres today - it sounds absolutely mental with less 'padding' between you and the exhaust.. pops a bit. Never mind lads - there's plenty of fine-sounding MINIS to go round. Stoney's scary 'Nae Cat' motor, Tony's 'Snap Crackle and Pop-a-thon', and the usual Playmini suspects. Craig's new custom 'zorst was sounding good at Knockhill too, mind and Colin's S sounds good too..... I could go on... and I have. We should get together and record the 'NMS Exhaust Sympony'! That would be cool on the website.....

Crombers
31st October 2007, 02:15 PM
Hi Guys!

Do you mind if I tod along at the back + 1.5? :o

More than welcome :)

Crombers
31st October 2007, 02:18 PM
Im coming! I mean, can I please come on the run?! LAst year was good fun, although I'll prob need help again to find the garage at the start...! :D

No probs, the more the merrier & the start point will probably be Stirling Services this year so no worries on that front :)

Crombers
31st October 2007, 02:28 PM

RER YE GO

& that is that folks. MarkyC wins hands down due to my say so :D

stoney
31st October 2007, 06:06 PM
NO!!!!!! I want to follow me!!!!!!! I NEVER get to hear it from outside........

i allways say that as well we should swap cars :eek: ;)

Crombers
31st October 2007, 07:34 PM
i allways say that as well we should swap cars :eek: ;)

Brilliant :cool:

"Elfman", what's yours is now mine ;)

stoney
31st October 2007, 09:13 PM
Brilliant :cool:

"Elfman", what's yours is now mine ;)

just cus you carnt keep up :p ;)

Colin
31st October 2007, 11:10 PM
Add me to list please my good man. :D

Bumble
31st October 2007, 11:15 PM
I'm up for this one too ... can you add me to the quickly growing list - ta muchly

Lynn

Crombers
1st November 2007, 03:30 PM
just cus you carnt keep up :p ;)

straight lines are for wumin, just try & keep up with me on the twisties ;)

Mini Ecosse
1st November 2007, 03:41 PM
Put us down for this run please.

Stephen & Allyson

markyc
1st November 2007, 08:31 PM
& that is that folks. MarkyC wins hands down due to my say so :D

SUPERSMASHINGREATBRILLIANTEXECELLENT stuff :eek: :eek: :eek: :D ;)

Nicola
1st November 2007, 08:38 PM
Please add me to the list, lets hope the rain stays off, last year was fun but the weather was rubbish.

Thanks

Nicola

stoney
2nd November 2007, 12:28 PM

any time old man :p :p :D :D ;)

Duncan Stewart
2nd November 2007, 09:32 PM
Add Helen and me please :D

Smurf
5th November 2007, 10:13 AM
Is there room for a little one? :) ;) Plus passenger...

Track Ali
5th November 2007, 03:37 PM
im liking the look of this, im up for it

Track Ali
5th November 2007, 03:38 PM
how many are going in total?

JCWmini
5th November 2007, 06:29 PM
I would like to come but will have to see whats going on at home nearer the time.

stoney
6th November 2007, 02:50 PM
how many are going in total?

Runners & riders please ;) :

1 Allan (Crombers) & Karen
2 Neil and Lorna
3 AndyP & Lenore
4 Vintageb3 & Kim
5 rosssp
6 ELFMAN (closely followed by MarkyC)
7 Craig & Jude
8 Big Gordy & Maxxed Ross
9 Stone
10 Ian King & Sarah
11 Lesley Jason & Kerr
12 MarkyC (following Elfman everywhere)
13.5 V11kae
14 Coop
15 CCM
16 Bumble
17 Stephen & Allyson
18 Nicola
19 Duncan & Helen
20 Smurf & a n other

that will be about 21 with you:D :D

ELFMAN
7th November 2007, 09:17 AM
Reading the list above, I'd like to make it VERY clear that Marky C and I are just good friends.....

Crombers
7th November 2007, 02:49 PM
Reading the list above, I'd like to make it VERY clear that Marky C and I are just good friends.....

Oh yes indeedy, now edited to suit :)

weefossy
9th November 2007, 07:20 PM
Can we be added please Mr C. Might be a different passenger though:D
Mom will be looking after inlaws / outlaws......I hope;) :rolleyes:

ELFMAN
11th November 2007, 09:33 PM
Did you get the deposit cheque OK Jason?

N12 JLK
12th November 2007, 10:29 AM
We did Ewan.

Thanks V much

ELFMAN
13th November 2007, 06:39 PM
Good, it took me AGES to get that 'Royal Bank' typeface right and for the ink to dry properly....... ooops.

V11kae
19th November 2007, 11:24 AM
Hey,

after my first run, really looking forward to this one, can I be plus 1.5
(0.5 being baby Alex). the little'ist mini fanatic I know!

Crombers
19th November 2007, 02:29 PM
Hey,

after my first run, really looking forward to this one, can I be plus 1.5
(0.5 being baby Alex). the little'ist mini fanatic I know!

No probs that's you updated.

I popped into the Clubman launch last weekend expecting to introduce myself to you only to be told you work in the Beemer garage. Will pop in & say hi next time I'm passing HFBMW if I see your JCW sitting around :)

V11kae
19th November 2007, 03:04 PM

:eek: :mad:

thats why my hubbies the ones with the scratched alloys, you dont go in straight lines to park! :p

V11kae
19th November 2007, 03:07 PM
No probs that's you updated.

I popped into the Clubman launch last weekend expecting to introduce myself to you only to be told you work in the Beemer garage. Will pop in & say hi next time I'm passing HFBMW if I see your JCW sitting around :)

its usually parked in the back car park in a little corner where only i can fit, that way the managers wont tell me to move they need the space! mon-fri 8.30 - 5 with a smile on! :)

Crombers
20th November 2007, 02:56 PM
:eek: :mad:

thats why my hubbies the ones with the scratched alloys, you dont go in straight lines to park! :p

Sheeeeesh, wumin, what do they really know :confused: :rolleyes: :p :D

markyc
27th November 2007, 08:45 PM
Mr C - Mr C (moi) might have a passenger for the day if thats ok ??

Ta Muchley :D ;)

Craig
27th November 2007, 09:14 PM
Mr C - Mr C (moi) might have a passenger for the day if thats ok ??

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

is it your sister? long lost brother?, oh no, I've got it.......your MUM! :o :D

AeroJonny
29th November 2007, 05:53 AM
I'm well up for this one guys seeing as I can't make it on sunday. Me plus one please Crombers!

...now to convince Mum she wants scared witless again. ;)

RyanK
29th November 2007, 04:33 PM
I may be up for this.

Where is the starting point etc? Edit: Just noticed details to follow!

So apart from that, what time will the run finish?

Cheers, Ryan :)

Craig
29th November 2007, 04:34 PM
Hi Ryan, it will be Stirling Start. :D

RyanK
29th November 2007, 04:39 PM
Cheers!

I will contemplate on it, however chances are that i'll be working :eek:

Craig
29th November 2007, 04:41 PM
Finishing time will be mid afternoon ie 3 to 4 pm so that people aren;t travelling home too late in really cold termps. :D

Crombers
30th November 2007, 04:53 PM
Finishing time will be mid afternoon ie 3 to 4 pm so that people aren;t travelling home too late in really cold termps. :D

Cheers mate ;)

Stewart
3rd December 2007, 07:09 PM
Wishing you all the best on the run, hope to see your pictures up after the run…..just the usual shot of a mass of minis will do…..

Crombers
9th December 2007, 12:21 AM
Just a wee update folks. I will be sorting out the run notes next weekend & these will be available for download the following week. Run will begin Stirling Services as previously noted & will basicaly follow last years route which covers some fab roads & if the weather is good to us some stunning scenery as well ;) (last year it was not so good so we are due a good turn :) )

V11kae
11th December 2007, 11:47 AM
Hi guys, can i make it me + 1 and then the half (Alex) The whole family is coming to this, all caught the bug!

MINI William
15th December 2007, 05:16 PM
can i come please ??:D

Track Ali
16th December 2007, 12:46 AM
anyone from hamilton wanting to meet at hamilton services and drive through?

ali

Crombers
16th December 2007, 09:36 AM
Hi guys, can i make it me + 1 and then the half (Alex) The whole family is coming to this, all caught the bug!

That's the stuff ;) , done :)

Crombers
16th December 2007, 09:37 AM
can i come please ??:D

You sure can :)

MINI William
16th December 2007, 02:22 PM
thank you:D

john
16th December 2007, 10:53 PM
If I am onshore can I come along too?:confused:

V11kae
17th December 2007, 12:05 AM
well that would suit me azs long as you aint gonna lead us in the wrong direction!

jimmy s
18th December 2007, 09:10 PM
what time is the meet at stirling?

Craig
19th December 2007, 12:25 AM
what time is the meet at stirling?

Jimmy, it's normally a late start prob about 11:00hrs.

I see this is your first post, why not pop along to introduce yourself and tells us a bit about yourself and your MINI.. :D

Crombers
19th December 2007, 10:22 AM
If I am onshore can I come along too?:confused:

You sure can sir ;)

Track Ali
20th December 2007, 01:01 AM
ok v11kae at the moment im planning about nine at hamilton services? is that enough time you reckon to get to stirling, i dont fancy flooring it there/ anyone else want to join us?

AeroJonny
20th December 2007, 07:06 AM
I fancy flooring it there!!!! Think I'll clean my induction kit for the occasion. :D Might meet you at Ham to avoid the speed cameras ;)

Shotgun driving behind weefossy!!!

V11kae
20th December 2007, 10:28 AM
ok v11kae at the moment im planning about nine at hamilton services? is that enough time you reckon to get to stirling, i dont fancy flooring it there/ anyone else want to join us?

ok, are we meeting at eleven? leaving a 9 2 hours to Stirling, my hair aint grey yet penguin! not into the sunday driving?

stoney
20th December 2007, 02:17 PM

ok, are we meeting at eleven? leaving a 9 2 hours to Stirling, my hair aint grey yet penguin! not into the sunday driving?

I fancy flooring it there!!!! Think I'll clean my induction kit for the occasion. :D Might meet you at Ham to avoid the speed cameras ;)

Shotgun driving behind weefossy!!!

ok guys and girls i have started a new thred for the run up

you only need an hour at most 2 get 2 stirling ;)

AeroJonny
20th December 2007, 02:18 PM
an hour?? Are we cycling? ;):p

stoney
20th December 2007, 02:25 PM
an hour?? Are we cycling? ;):p

nope but gives us time for some muncies :D :D

Crombers
20th December 2007, 05:34 PM
It's a 10.30 meet for an 11.00 start folks

smiler
22nd December 2007, 08:46 AM
Crombers

Please could you put me on the list if there's room.

Let's just say I've been talked into it!:D

Need to remember to get the car washed before the run (hopefully this is where Craig offers to do it for me....):cool:

Cheers.

Lesley.

Crombers
22nd December 2007, 12:06 PM
Crombers

Need to remember to get the car washed before the run (hopefully this is where Craig offers to do it for me....):cool:

Cheers.

Lesley.

Sorted .......:)

Craig
22nd December 2007, 12:48 PM
Crombers

Cheers.

Lesley.

aye, usual rates apply Big Sis....:cool: :cool: However I am working on Sat so my car might be in the Crombers realm of clean..:eek: :rolleyes: ;) :D

AndyP & Lenore
22nd December 2007, 08:40 PM
DOWLOAD RUN NOTES HERE (http://www.reachercreatures.com/minirun/xmascracker2007.pdf)

A.

Crombers
23rd December 2007, 01:36 AM
Special thanks to Craig & Andy for posting the run notes, cheers guys ;)

john
25th December 2007, 09:37 AM
I will not be here for the run as I am jetting off to OZ again, have a good run and I will see you all sometime in the new year.:)

Track Ali
25th December 2007, 03:32 PM
sorry guys im going to have t sit it out. was really looking forward to coming but as it happens stuff came up, you make plans and then life happens :(

merry christmas to all and enjoy the run

jimmy s
25th December 2007, 07:02 PM
il be at Stirling services i think but will not be going on the run.

Crombers
27th December 2007, 03:36 PM
I will not be here for the run as I am jetting off to OZ again, have a good run and I will see you all sometime in the new year.:)

Nae probs, enjoy OZ :cool:

Crombers
27th December 2007, 03:36 PM
sorry guys im going to have t sit it out. was really looking forward to coming but as it happens stuff came up, you make plans and then life happens :(

merry christmas to all and enjoy the run

No probs, will maybe see you on a future run :)

Crombers
27th December 2007, 03:37 PM
il be at Stirling services i think but will not be going on the run.

No probs at all :)

ELFMAN
28th December 2007, 01:18 AM
Looking forward to this one Crombers - I could do with some fresh air and a laugh.... My printer's U.S., so I'm memorising the Run Notes (i.e. followng the MINI infront of me).

AndyP & Lenore
28th December 2007, 02:20 AM
Looking forward to this one Crombers - I could do with some fresh air and a laugh.... My printer's U.S., so I'm memorising the Run Notes (i.e. followng the MINI infront of me).

Well then, we're all gonna be lost. 'Cos there's a queue of us who want to sit behind you and listen to that PlayMini purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.:cool: :D

Crombers
28th December 2007, 03:21 AM

& there will be plenty of NMS peeps trying to follow you, following the sound that is 'ELFMEISTER PLAYMINI 'S' ARIA' :cool: ;) :D

ELFMAN
28th December 2007, 04:39 PM
Oh dear, that's the run shot to hell then........ Just remember - it might sound good, but it doesn't mean it knows where it's going! It's OK though, we won't go TOO far down the wrong roads - I'll run out of petrol after about 40 miles.
'Shell - sponsored by your gas-guzzling Works conversion'.

Colin
29th December 2007, 12:12 AM
Ahhh not long now, my wee coups needing a good blast. :D

Crombers
29th December 2007, 01:30 PM
Ahhh not long now, my wee coups needing a good blast. :D

Good stuff, just remember to join in the queue as a back marker & you should be able to blast away to your hearts content ;) :D

MINI William
29th December 2007, 03:44 PM
is anyone wantin to meet at hermiston gate and have a wee convoy through:D

Craig
29th December 2007, 03:52 PM
William, the Pooles are meeting at 10 at Hermiston Gait....;)

MINI William
29th December 2007, 04:35 PM
yeh its one of those things where i wish i had looked down a tiny wee bit more dwn the page lol:D :rolleyes:

Craig
29th December 2007, 06:02 PM
yeh its one of those things where i wish i had looked down a tiny wee bit more dwn the page lol:D :rolleyes:

LOL ......:D

MINI William
29th December 2007, 06:08 PM
sorry can sum1 print me off a set of run notes please my printer has decided to run out of ink:mad:

MINI William
29th December 2007, 06:13 PM
sorry for the late entry but mum and dad have decided that they now want to come:D

Craig
29th December 2007, 06:16 PM
sorry can sum1 print me off a set of run notes please my printer has decided to run out of ink:mad:

I will have a few copies with me, think Crombers has some spare also. :D

Crombers
29th December 2007, 06:47 PM
I will have a few copies with me, think Crombers has some spare also. :D

Yup, I have a few & cheers for your extra copies ;)

Crombers
29th December 2007, 06:50 PM
sorry for the late entry but mum and dad have decided that they now want to come:D

No probs the more the merrier :), will your folks be in your car or will they be in their own?

MINI William
29th December 2007, 07:20 PM
they will be in my mums cooper D:D

AndyP & Lenore
29th December 2007, 07:22 PM
Jeesy Peeps Crombers..... 28 MINI's tomorrow. One of the biggest runs of the year.:D

markyc
29th December 2007, 07:39 PM
Craig mind and bring along those other bits 'i forgot to fit' :rolleyes: on Friday and I'll remember to do them tomorrow :D

Unless you have done them already :confused: ;)

Craig
29th December 2007, 08:18 PM
Craig mind and bring along those other bits 'i forgot to fit' :rolleyes: on Friday and I'll remember to do them tomorrow :D

Unless you have done them already :confused: ;)

yes mate - will go and put them in the boot now so I don't forget...;)

you've obviously got other things on your mind these days... :eek: ;) :D

Crombers
29th December 2007, 09:36 PM
Jeesy Peeps Crombers..... 28 MINI's tomorrow. One of the biggest runs of the year.:D

Yup, it'll be some squeeze in the car parks :D

AeroJonny
30th December 2007, 02:56 AM
could be 29 my mate (philthy) and his girlfriend come along!

Crombers
30th December 2007, 10:02 AM
could be 29 my mate (philthy) and his girlfriend come along!

Yup, we'll squeeze em in :D

N12 JLK
30th December 2007, 05:27 PM
Brill run today, what a way to end the year with MINI's all around a good company that share your passion. Glad to say that I got the last burger today and Mrs N wasn't happy:rolleyes: .
Like your Clubman Fossies very nice indeed and thanks for the tea and biscuits. Hope you all have a nice new year on NMS.
Oh we got 42.9mpg on the run.

jimmy s
30th December 2007, 06:01 PM
hope the run went well. did anybody get any pics?!!??!

ELFMAN
30th December 2007, 06:05 PM
What an excellent way to blow out the post-Christmas cobwebs! Great to see everybody again and the weather was kind to us - apparently it's been really manky all day in Lanarkshire - Crombers must have friends in high places as well as NMS! Well done that man.

Company and food (well-chosen, Bumble!) top-notch as usual, and a good chance to give the motor a 'wee blast' up and down those fine roads - mine always runs so much better after a good thrash. Jason, I DIDN'T get 42.9mpg on the run..... I can't get 42.9mpg in the bleedin' car park!! Still, it's worth every toe of my wee Carbon Footprint.

Have a very Happy and Healthy New Year from the Elfman (and G3 ELF, who is now contentedly smoking a cigarette in the driveway - ask Vicky, she has a great theory about 'Men and Motors'!). See y'aaaawl again reeeall soon y'hear?

Colin
30th December 2007, 06:17 PM
Nice one Crombers, a cracking run as the name suggests. :D

And a Happy New Year to everyone when it comes.

Craig
30th December 2007, 06:23 PM
Fantastic Day Out with some Fantastic People :D :D

Great roads which gave me the chance to really give the car a good run, must say I like the noise from the Induction Kit and Marky Boy only just kept up.. ;)

Good to see folks again and all the best for 2008 from the Davies Family, here's hoping 2008 is better than 2007 has been with my "Mini Adventures"... :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Some photos Jude took with her new camera that some generous handsome guy bought her for Xmas... :cool:

Our youngest NMS Run Member ?

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/miniadventures/xmas5.jpg

A Happy Mr & Mrs Crombie...

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/miniadventures/xmas6.jpg

I've seem mare meat on the last turkey in tesco's!!

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/miniadventures/xmas3.jpg

Craig
30th December 2007, 06:23 PM
Some photos of the cars and folks....

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/miniadventures/xmas11.jpg

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/miniadventures/xmas7.jpg

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/miniadventures/xmas8.jpg

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/miniadventures/xmas9.jpg

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/miniadventures/xmas10.jpg

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/miniadventures/xmas2.jpg

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/miniadventures/xmas1.jpg

ianking
30th December 2007, 07:09 PM
Thanks Alan for a good day out. :D :D :D

Forgot my camera so no pics :(

MINI William
30th December 2007, 07:17 PM
great day out as per.a big thanks from the harper family.happy new year to everyone wen it comes:D

Mini Ecosse
30th December 2007, 07:39 PM
Great day out, many thanks Crombers.
Stephen & Allyson

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n207/obanmini2/christmas%20run%2007/IMG_8010.jpg

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n207/obanmini2/christmas%20run%2007/IMG_8026.jpg

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n207/obanmini2/christmas%20run%2007/IMG_8009.jpg

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n207/obanmini2/christmas%20run%2007/IMG_8005.jpg

Mini Ecosse
30th December 2007, 07:42 PM
More fotties

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n207/obanmini2/christmas%20run%2007/IMG_7996.jpg

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n207/obanmini2/christmas%20run%2007/IMG_7978.jpg

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n207/obanmini2/christmas%20run%2007/IMG_7974.jpg

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n207/obanmini2/christmas%20run%2007/IMG_7971.jpg

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n207/obanmini2/christmas%20run%2007/IMG_7957.jpg

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n207/obanmini2/christmas%20run%2007/IMG_7933.jpg

weefossy
30th December 2007, 08:43 PM
Excellent day out at lovely leasurely pace, just the ticket when running a car in.:) Mom was sick she missed it.:mad:
Thanks again Crombers (Mr & Mrs) for a great run and for sorting the weather.
All the best to everyone for 2008, from the Weefossies.

Duncan Stewart
30th December 2007, 08:47 PM
Thanks everyone for a great day out.
Super fun running around in a huge group of Minis :cool: on some brilliant roads :D
Excellent food at lunchtime :p
And for any confused west coasters - We didn't get lost on the way home, I was going into Glasgow to collect a nice set of bridgespokes I bought from e-bay

Happy new year everyone and hope to see you all again on the runs next year

Craig
30th December 2007, 08:51 PM
Thanks everyone for a great day out.
Super fun running around in a huge group of Minis :cool: on some brilliant roads :D
Excellent food at lunchtime :p
And for any confused west coasters - We didn't get lost on the way home, I was going into Glasgow to collect a nice set of bridgespokes I bought from e-bay

Happy new year everyone and hope to see you all again on the runs next year

not you going to put 16" wheels on your car...?:eek:

AndyP & Lenore
30th December 2007, 09:36 PM
What an excellent day. Really good run. The roads were busy with Sunday shoppers and Grannies and that slowed us all down a tad but it was good fun to get our new R53 out and spin it's wheels. First proper run it's had. And what great company to do it in too.

Many thanks again to Crombers for organising.:cool:

Great way to see the year off.:D

A & L.:D

Some foties for your viewing pleasure.....

http://www.reachercreatures.com/minirun/xmas_cracker_2007_01.JPG

http://www.reachercreatures.com/minirun/xmas_cracker_2007_02.JPG

http://www.reachercreatures.com/minirun/xmas_cracker_2007_06.JPG

AndyP & Lenore
30th December 2007, 09:39 PM
And some more....
Drivers Briefing - can you tell we're all riveted.
http://www.reachercreatures.com/minirun/xmas_cracker_2007_08.JPG

WASH ME PLEASE!!!!
http://www.reachercreatures.com/minirun/xmas_cracker_2007_09.JPG

Although, to be fair, it was a tad muddy at times. Manky Thrash anyone?
http://www.reachercreatures.com/minirun/xmas_cracker_2007_10.JPG

Many thanks to the MINI Pit crew for fitting our Arm Rest and NMS stickers.
http://www.reachercreatures.com/minirun/xmas_cracker_2007_12.JPG

http://www.reachercreatures.com/minirun/xmas_cracker_2007_15.JPG

http://www.reachercreatures.com/minirun/xmas_cracker_2007_17.JPG

http://www.reachercreatures.com/minirun/xmas_cracker_2007_19.JPG

Duncan Stewart
30th December 2007, 09:39 PM
not you going to put 16" wheels on your car...?:eek:

Not for my current Mini ;)

N12 JLK
30th December 2007, 09:55 PM
2 nice pics of our car Andy:)

AeroJonny
30th December 2007, 10:11 PM
Brill run today, what a way to end the year with MINI's all around a good company that share your passion. Glad to say that I got the last burger today and Mrs N wasn't happy:rolleyes: .

Me neither!!!!!!!!! :p

Neil and Lorna
30th December 2007, 10:41 PM
Cheers Crombers for yet another fantastic day.:D

Great roads, great food, great company.:D :) :D :)

All the best to everyone in the coming year. :D :D

Neil and Lorna. :D :D

vintageb3
31st December 2007, 12:54 AM
Kim and I enjoyed the day out...so a big thanks from us to Mr and Mrs Crombers.

Nice to see some new faces (or do i just have a bad memory?:eek: ) Great company, great cars, great roads.

It was nice to see Craig and Andy's new cars. Was nice to see Craig with a smile on his face in a car again (and I don't mean that in a bad way)

Malcolm's white van looks great...I think white is the best colour...and glad you got them bits at the back colour coded!!!...its good to hear Mr and Mrs Fossey are so happy with new mota.

I managed to get 28.2MPG....so I think the computer is broken

mark

Crombers
31st December 2007, 07:21 AM
Cheers peeps ;) . Good to see y'all again & meet some new faces as well. Jings the roads were busy, but hey ho these things happen & at this time of year we cannot veer off onto the fab summer twisties that we have been introduced to over the years :D . 24 MINI's was some turn out so a big big thank you to all who attended & look forward to seeing you all in the 2008 NMS calendar. All the best folks & a very happy new year :cool:

Mr & Mrs C

stoney
31st December 2007, 10:25 AM
i had a good day thanx mr c good roads :D

just a shame that a bmw tryed 2 kill me and ian at the start :mad:

also a big thanxs 2 ian king for the shot of a r56 s still not converted yet tho :p

V11kae
31st December 2007, 10:54 AM
Thanks again for another great day out! Christine myself and little Alex had a throroughly great day/drive!

Now I have a 1 year old running around shouting Car all the time, cant be a bad thing!

Will get my pics uploaded as soon as i get a minute!

Thank you all!

Vicki :)

AeroJonny
31st December 2007, 02:52 PM
Now I have a 1 year old running around shouting Car all the time, cant be a bad thing!

...and BUM!!! ;) :p

Smurf
1st January 2008, 07:28 PM
Sorry for the delay in posting, folks...

I had a great day too, and was going to post to apologise for not getting stuck into the social side of the day, and chatting to everyone. What I thought was a bit of a coldy-bug thing turned out to be a chest infection, and ear infection, (went to see the quacks yesterday) and totally floored me!!

However, I still really enjoyed my day, so thanks Mr C for organising it!

V11kae
1st January 2008, 11:45 PM
...and BUM!!! ;) :p

ok blonde, but like a bunny rabbit on a motorbike with that one? :confused: lol