PDA

View Full Version : Aero Kit

Nicola
28th October 2007, 08:34 PM
Hi All, has anyone fitted and aero kit to their mini just received my one on monday and went to fit it today guess what no instructions. If you can help please get in touch. (R50 2002):confused:

Thanks
Nikki :o

vintageb3
28th October 2007, 10:14 PM
Jeez...if i wasn't going away for a month....I would have helped you fit it:(

I gave my instructions away to the guy that bought my S bumpers....sorry:rolleyes:

mark

Bazthemod
28th October 2007, 11:53 PM
You can get intructions online here...

http://www.motoringfile.com/howto/Aerodynamic%20Bodykit.PDF

Give yourself plenty time to do it... there is nothing too hard just remember to change the position of the foglights and some extra clips incase you need them for the sills.

If you get stuck post here and help wont be far away :cool:

Gismo
29th October 2007, 04:27 AM
Did you get the kit from a dealer?? if so ask him to print off the instructions, i'm sure i got mine from Menzies :)
It's quite easy, look at the new kit and see where all the holes are.

Also, there is a screw on the rear arch panel that you kinda pry back, it's almost in line with the top of the bumper

Nicola
1st November 2007, 08:25 PM
Hello, No I got it from mini sport, I had a brain wave and phoned Chris at Menzies and he gave me instructions, kit is going on this weekend
Thanks for the help

Nikki

Big Gordy
1st November 2007, 11:25 PM
You don't happen to drive a dark silver mini with minisport stickers up the side do you...:confused: I pass one every week night going along the new by-pass road between Alloa and Menstrie:D

Nicola
2nd November 2007, 08:48 PM
No it's not me i have a BRG Mini with quad head light bar and lots of chrome!!!

Nikki

Big Gordy
2nd November 2007, 10:54 PM
Ohhh OK;):D