PDA

View Full Version : Vote for your Members...!

Craig
28th October 2007, 11:11 AM
In this months issue of Modern Mini, there are the MM Oscars.

Nominated are ...

Mark Corsar (MarkyC) for Best Mini Cooper that being his yellow one which I think you will all agree was in first class condition and had some nice mods... :D

Andy Jarrett (ajamesj) for Best Mini Cooper S, his electric blue one which was also outstanding and had a cracking set of wheels on it. :cool:

Sarah Black (saz8289 - i think) for Best Mini One Diesel. Think this is the best diesel MINI I have seen with all the graphics and the white OZ rims (That sarah cleans ALL the time). :)

And we as a club are also nominated in the "Best Club" category :D :D

I think we should all get along to www.modernmini.co.uk (http://www.modernmini.co.uk) and vote for our friends and see if we can't get them a prize for all their efforts.

I have already voted. ;)

Scottie
28th October 2007, 11:15 AM
Craig are you not entered into the

Spirit of Ownership Award
Our final prize is one that we appeal to you the most. This award is intended for those who have either had rotten luck with their car but stuck with the brand regardless, or those who have simply got involved, either by attending shows, organising their own events, or just by being an all-round good egg.

Can't you vote online????

Craig
28th October 2007, 11:19 AM
never saw that one Fi in the mag, but you could say I fall into that category now... :o :D

Scottie
28th October 2007, 11:22 AM
where about did you vote I can't see a link on their site.??

Craig
28th October 2007, 11:25 AM
well..... I didn't actually, but thought by the time I had posted this that, I would have, but the info in the mag says you can vote online, which it would appear at the moment you cant.. :o :o ;) :D

AndyP & Lenore
28th October 2007, 11:35 AM
You can email your vote in though. According to the magazine.

Email your vote to: mm.ed@kelseypb.co.uk

A.;)

ajamesj
30th October 2007, 09:51 PM
I have Emailed all my votes in :D

Burple
30th October 2007, 11:05 PM
never saw that one Fi in the mag, but you could say I fall into that category now... :o :D

What about the 'Cars pictured on the front page of the site' competition? ;);):p:D

Craig
31st October 2007, 12:17 AM
What about the 'Cars pictured on the front page of the site' competition? ;);):p:D

dinnae, I'm still gutted I got rid of Knottie1....:( :( ;) :)