PDA

View Full Version : Rugby World Cup.

Scottie
20th October 2007, 10:20 PM
Honestly I am so disappointed that England lost this evening.

Hopefully Hami will win the F1 tomorrow.

Never mind though all is not lost what a fantactstic result for Rangers today.:D :D

vintageb3
20th October 2007, 10:27 PM
Kim isn't...she jumped through the ceiling...:rolleyes:

They like rugby those South Africans...

mark

zimbo
20th October 2007, 10:46 PM
SUPERB result... :D I knew they could do it!! F*****g brilliant.
The best Rugby World Cup tournament I think we have seen for a while now IMHO

SOUTH AFRICA '2007 RUGBY WORLD CHAMPIONS'
Music to my ears, sorry if there are any England fans on here.

Julz
22nd October 2007, 01:01 PM
Zimbo, do not fear, I wore green with an orange collar all day saturday! Enjoy your 4 years, how about Scotland RWC Champions 2011??:rolleyes: ;) :D

The Dogfather
22nd October 2007, 02:31 PM
Not really a rugby fan, but as a proud Englishman I did watch the final. I have to say that South Africa deserved to win, but given that England were so off the pace at the start of the tournament they did very well to get as far as they did.

Plus, the win over the Australians was just a perfect response the the comments made..............

AeroJonny
22nd October 2007, 04:26 PM
I was absolutely gutted to see us beaten in the final, however, we made too many fundamental errors particularly in the lineout. Cueto's foot WAS in touch, people are lying to themselve's if they think it wasn't. There are no excuses, the game was lost out on the pitch and we came up one game short.

It was heartbreaking to see Jason Robinson's career come to an end in the way it did, he's been a really exciting and truly world class rugby union player and an iconic rugby league star. England are a poorer team without him.

vintageb3
22nd October 2007, 08:14 PM
Vidal and Johnny....may I be the first to say....1966:eek: :D

Someone has to win....and the other team lose...its only a game for men with odd shaped balls after all;)

mark