PDA

View Full Version : F A O N12 Jlk

stoney
18th October 2007, 08:55 PM
what are you doing with this on your sig ?

Santa's coming soon, be good!;)

it not even november yet :eek: :eek: :eek:

it should not be even talked about till 1st of december ;) ;)

N12 JLK
18th October 2007, 08:57 PM
9 weeks on Tuesday to Christmas.
Yippee

stoney
18th October 2007, 09:03 PM
9 weeks on Tuesday to Christmas.
Yippee

still not that close :eek: what about haloween ?:D

thats first then guy forks now lot of fire works yeppie :D :D :D :D

N12 JLK
18th October 2007, 09:05 PM
guy Forks? does he set off garden equipment;)

stoney
18th October 2007, 09:15 PM
guy Forks? does he set off garden equipment;)

yep thats the one :D :D just need a few rockets and a gardon chair:cool:

sedgie
18th October 2007, 09:32 PM
<mutters>..............12days o christmas......GET IT OFF ...till the 13th Dec:p :p :p :p :p ;)

Gismo
19th October 2007, 10:23 AM
I'm with Sedgie, remove the xmas stuff :rolleyes: bah humbug

stoney
22nd October 2007, 05:10 PM
ok ok im no humbug mr kerr !!!!

just dont think christmas should be started 2months before its here:eek: i know its only 9 weeks till santa comes but i have no chimney so he carnt get in to my flat :( :(

1st of dec ok it neer but not 22nd of oct

bring on hallowin :D :) time 2 pull out the mike myres mask :D :D

N12 JLK
22nd October 2007, 07:40 PM
BOO, IM WATCHING YOU MR STONE. ALWAYS WATCHING, HA HA HA HA AHHH HA HA HA AAAAAAHHHH HA HA HA,WHATS THAT MOTHER.:D

stoney
23rd October 2007, 01:42 PM
BOO, IM WATCHING YOU MR STONE. ALWAYS WATCHING, HA HA HA HA AHHH HA HA HA AAAAAAHHHH HA HA HA,WHATS THAT MOTHER.:D
:eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p :p :D :D :D

Gismo
24th October 2007, 03:36 AM
The xmas tree and lights will be up by now i'd imagine :rolleyes:

stoney
25th October 2007, 01:32 PM
knowing mr kerr i would not put it past him :D :p just wait he will have his car all tinsled up for the movie run :eek: :eek: :)

Gordons_cooper_wrks
26th October 2007, 08:51 PM
If you dont like xmas then dont get a job in a garden centre. We do it from sept till feb. The sad thing is that we sold ove £1000 worth of xmas stock on the first wknd we open the section!! Baa humbug!!!:D

N12 JLK
26th October 2007, 09:32 PM
If you dont like xmas then dont get a job in a garden centre. We do it from sept till feb. The sad thing is that we sold ove £1000 worth of xmas stock on the first wknd we open the section!! Baa humbug!!!:D

Gordon we will see you next weekend , we usually come to your garden centre the first weekend of November, any discount for NMS friends:)

see you then

Gordons_cooper_wrks
31st October 2007, 10:02 PM
Gordon we will see you next weekend , we usually come to your garden centre the first weekend of November, any discount for NMS friends:)

see you then

Ohhhh depends if the boss is in. He hes not then bargins galore!!! if you are down on sataurday at 11 santa will be arriving on the back of a vintage tractor driven by my good self!!! hohoho! We also have a xmas open night 2moro night. We r open till 9pm with food tasting, free bbq and wine and discount on all xmas stock. I should be on comision!!! Mabey cya sat (im of this sunday):)