PDA

View Full Version : Bonnie scotland hits 7000...

AndyP & Lenore
18th October 2007, 07:49 PM
Posts.

way too much time on your hands mate. Way too much. :D :D :rolleyes:

AndyP & Lenore
18th October 2007, 07:54 PM
By the by, i'd really appreciate it if someone else could add to this thread and say that it would have been better if mr scotland had contributed half as many posts which were twice the quality. If i say it he will just think i'm having a go. :rolleyes: :D

N12 JLK
18th October 2007, 08:24 PM
Posts.

way too much time on your hands mate. Way too much. :D :D :rolleyes:

I would agree mrP, too much time deleting posts, oh sorry mucking about with them. Dam those mods you think your gods;)

vintageb3
18th October 2007, 08:39 PM
Bonnie scotland hits 7000...

REALLY!....he doesn't look a day over 60 either;)

Must have had a good life...:D

mark

N12 JLK
18th October 2007, 08:44 PM
Bonnie scotland hits 7000...

REALLY!....he doesn't look a day over 60 either;)

Must have had a good life...:D

mark
That's why you never see him at any runs/meets!!! He's too old to go out, the incontinence bag only lasts so long.:)

The Dogfather
18th October 2007, 08:47 PM
He drives fast, so he can get to the next toilet break sooner.....

OK, thats spirited not fast

Gismo
19th October 2007, 10:17 AM
I would agree mrP, too much time deleting posts, oh sorry mucking about with them. Dam those mods you think your gods;)
Sorry to say that editing or changing posts in any way does not increase your post count.
Imagine what we mods would have if it did :rolleyes:

Andy, thanks for all the other naff remarks, you're a one off ;) :p

AndyP & Lenore
19th October 2007, 10:47 AM
Sorry to say that editing or changing posts in any way does not increase your post count.
Imagine what we mods would have if it did :rolleyes:

Andy, thanks for all the other naff remarks, you're a one off ;) :p

i know. Lenore says the same sometimes. :D

Gismo
19th October 2007, 11:27 AM
By the by, i'd really appreciate it if someone else could add to this thread and say that it would have been better if mr scotland had contributed half as many posts which were twice the quality. If i say it he will just think i'm having a go. :rolleyes: :D
And i'd just like to say that your banter levels are alarmingly high and that since you became a mod you're post count has incresaed significantly :eek: :rolleyes: :D
Now, no salt on my popcorn please mister :p

AndyP & Lenore
19th October 2007, 11:28 PM
And i'd just like to say that your banter levels are alarmingly high and that since you became a mod you're post count has incresaed significantly :eek: :rolleyes: :D
Now, no salt on my popcorn please mister :p

I just like to get involved you know? :)

but what if its salty popcorn that you desire? How could i sell you salty popcorn with no salt? you'd be the first to complain. :) :)