PDA

View Full Version : Return of the Hairdresser!!!

The Dogfather
18th October 2007, 07:37 PM
I've only gone and bought another MX5! I made the mistake of walking past a Mazda showroom the other day and curiosity got the better of me and I went in to have a look at a new MX5 they had on display. Well, one thing led to another and I had a test drive. Big mistake!

No torque steer, amazing handling and great build quality. So next Tuesday I say goodbye to the Smart, I'll miss it but I'll have something else which I will enjoy driving more....... just. Not my car but same colour and model.......

http://www.mazdamx5.co.uk/images/gallery3.jpg
http://www.mazdamx5.co.uk/images/interior.jpg

AndyP & Lenore
18th October 2007, 07:44 PM
Aw man! paul! that is a cracking looking car. Very very very nice indeed. :cool: :cool:

FergusM
18th October 2007, 08:04 PM
Nice... you getting the one with the folding hard top ?

N12 JLK
18th October 2007, 08:22 PM
looks nice, whats the spec/ bhp etc

The Dogfather
18th October 2007, 08:50 PM
looks nice, whats the spec/ bhp etc

2.0 sport, leather, LSD, 160bhp, sports chassis, basically the normal sport spec. It's a soft top, the hardtop is too new (I never buy new).

Got it from Motorpoint.

N12 JLK
18th October 2007, 08:52 PM
cool, sounds nice

FergusM
18th October 2007, 10:06 PM
2.0 sport, leather, LSD, 160bhp, sports chassis, basically the normal sport spec. It's a soft top, the hardtop is too new (I never buy new).

Got it from Motorpoint.

Nice spec... what country was it from ? Uk or eu ?...

Scottie
18th October 2007, 10:56 PM
nice car love the colour of the dash.:cool:

Crombers
19th October 2007, 04:51 AM
He's on his way back to MINI folks , MINI , MX5 , Toy Car , MX5 , M??? ;)

The Dogfather
19th October 2007, 06:25 AM
Fergus, its a UK car.

FergusM
19th October 2007, 08:31 AM
I had a test dive of one last year, well got onto the Mazda Renesis day at ingilston...great handling wee cars...though I made a complete cod of the hand brake turns they were getting us to do.

I did comment that I would not like to be buying one of those cars once the days was over but was told that they were compleetly bullet proof. Must say I was very very impressed with it...

...but with only 2 seats no use to me.

bpirie1000
19th October 2007, 09:37 AM
some guy you fair know how to Buy seasonal cars.

Most folks are buying 4x4 and you choose barbie's car.....

euan
19th October 2007, 09:40 AM
He'll be back in a minute, saying now the first frost ois back it's a good time to get a deal on a convertible ;-)

Looks cracking though, I keep trying to convince the missus to get a wee convertible like that but she's not having it.

The Dogfather
19th October 2007, 05:06 PM
I'm buying one now because the prices a lower this time of year..... Can't wait for next spring. The heater and heated seats are good enough for cold winter days though.

vintageb3
19th October 2007, 09:54 PM
You get some nice days in the winter you can get the top down...well...after the sun is up that is;)

Just get a wooly hat on...you have been there before...

mark

Bumble
19th October 2007, 09:58 PM
Sweet looking car ...

Edit: meant in the NZ way .. not sweet as in cute

The Dogfather
19th October 2007, 10:36 PM
We have to go down to Derby on Tuesday to collect it, gives me chance to have a good long drive of the Smart.