the new 16gb Touch one.

Some bit of kit.

WiFi great and the videos look awesome.

vintageb3
15th October 2007, 09:34 PM
the new 16gb Touch one.

Some bit of kit.

Well...I'm not buying anymore Apple crap....and i'm going back to PC!!!!

mark

euan
15th October 2007, 09:38 PM
the new 16gb Touch one.

Some bit of kit.

I love the look of these, but just not enough capacity for me. I could make it work, but would mean losing some tracks etc which I don't really want to do.

I've been toying with getting a new ipod for ages but what with the wedding I'm saving all the money for that. Maybe next year I'll get one, and they'll have upped the capacity by then!

AndyP & Lenore
15th October 2007, 09:43 PM
I love the look of these, but just not enough capacity for me. I could make it work, but would mean losing some tracks etc which I don't really want to do.

I've been toying with getting a new ipod for ages but what with the wedding I'm saving all the money for that. Maybe next year I'll get one, and they'll have upped the capacity by then!

Good lord! 16GB not enough for you? Not an Ipod'y bloke really. Just don't listen to enough music. Lenore bought me a wee 2gb MP3 player a wee while back. It's good, but I can get over a hundred songs on that. How many do you get on a 16GB?

If some replies with 8 times that amount, I'll visit them in the small hours and stick a bat up your night-dress.:o

A.:D

euan
15th October 2007, 10:03 PM
Good lord! 16GB not enough for you? Not an Ipod'y bloke really. Just don't listen to enough music. Lenore bought me a wee 2gb MP3 player a wee while back. It's good, but I can get over a hundred songs on that. How many do you get on a 16GB?

If some replies with 8 times that amount, I'll visit them in the small hours and stick a bat up your night-dress.:o

A.:D

Well, you see Andy you take 16GB and divide by 2....:D:D

I've got a 20GB just now and it's sitting at 19GB full. I'll have to start getting ruthless and removing some of my Shakin Stevens greatest hits:D Seriously though, I like having all my music on one device, it means you don't have to worry if you've got something on it - like the other week when Aberdeen qualified for the group stages, we dug out the "european song" that they did in 83 and played it ;) You never know what you'll need!

illegalhunter
18th October 2007, 06:41 AM
Give 3 months youll be selling it , lol

Gismo
18th October 2007, 08:17 AM
I have an 80GB with over 12,500 songs on it, when i go away to work in Baku i set it to random play and never hear the same track twice.
I need to look into getting the 160GB version.

The 16GB touch is useless to me, though it is a very good looking piece of kit

FergusM
18th October 2007, 08:39 AM
I want one... loads more memory than my 4GB nano.... but will have to wait till mine breaks, and by that time I'm sure they'll have made it even larger. Afterall flash memory gets cheaper all the time.

And at least no moving parts or hard disc to crash in it :)

AeroJonny
18th October 2007, 12:53 PM
I ordered my new ipod classic 80gb in black yesterday...can't wait to get it :D Starting to get really bored of the rubbish music they play in the gym. The nano doesn't have nearly enough storage for my needs, whereas 80gb is loads more than i've got.

Gismo
18th October 2007, 12:58 PM
I ordered my new ipod classic 80gb in black yesterday....Why didn't you go for the new 160GB :eek: ;) its only an extra 70 quid