PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrrrrrrr!

Coop
14th October 2007, 04:44 PM
Went on holiday for two weeks and lent my car to my flatmate. Got the insurance sorted out, being all legit and all that. His car failed its MOT and I trust him enough to live with him so no problem.

When I got the car back, the inside looks like he's had folk round for dinner and instead of the dining table they've sat in my car :mad: At least that is rectified with a hoover....

Whats worse is that the front nearside wheel is kerbed :mad: :mad: :mad: Im not chuffed at all.

Can anyone recommend a wheel refurb place near Perth and do you know a rough idea of how much it is going to cost my flatmate to get it repaired?

N12 JLK
14th October 2007, 06:20 PM
sorry to here that your flatmate doesnt respect your property:(
kick in the nuts me thinks.

Gismo
14th October 2007, 07:11 PM
I'd insist on a replacement and a complete valet, but then, i wouldn't have let them use it in the first case cause i'm mean ;)

vintageb3
14th October 2007, 09:04 PM
Coop Maaaannnn!

Gonna ge the gadgy a brek?...It wiz a great wee party....HIC:o

Awe the burds an that...pure dead brilliant!:o

Bet you can't wait until his car is back on the road???;)

Anyone fancy an Indian meal???

mark

AndyP & Lenore
14th October 2007, 11:54 PM
I'd insist on a replacement and a complete valet, but then, i wouldn't have let them use it in the first case cause i'm mean ;)

Yeah! What he said.:mad: :D ;)

He paid for the insurance didn't he. It's his problem.

Burple
15th October 2007, 10:49 AM
I think you should Rochambeaux him for the cost of getting it fixed, a la South Park...

(Hint: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=roshambo ) ;):D:D

THEN get the sucka to pay for the damage! :D

GAJ
15th October 2007, 11:05 AM
You guys! The first post says that the flatmate is going to get it fixed. Accidents happen!

Burple
15th October 2007, 11:12 AM
You guys! The first post says that the flatmate is going to get it fixed. Accidents happen!

Yeah.. I know.. but I can't miss an opportunity to fetch somebody a swift boot in the googlies for scraping a Mini! :D:D:D:D

(sorry I can't be of any more help :D)

Coop
15th October 2007, 07:28 PM
So............ the general opinion is to kick him in the nuts - I would agree but he's a big guuy and Im built like a racing snake:rolleyes: And Gaj, you are correct - he is going to pay.

ANyone know the best place to get it done? Rough cost?

Cheers y'all

PS - Vintage B3, Im up for a Ruby Murray sometime, nice to hear its your shout :D