PDA

View Full Version : Another AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

GAJ
18th February 2004, 01:32 AM
Some fool has opened there door into mine and left me nice wee dent in my passenger door again! I think I'll just learn to live with it.
One of the problems with living in the city!

seany
18th February 2004, 01:37 AM
sorry to hear that Gaj

Monsta Mo Mini
18th February 2004, 02:23 AM
The answer to your problems could be here....

http://www.virtual-bubblewrap.com/popnow.shtml

GAJ
18th February 2004, 02:35 AM
I think I need a suit of armour! Or they big plastic panels you get on pretend off roaders!

macblob
18th February 2004, 02:46 AM
Bugger Gaj, hope it aint to bad

duncan
18th February 2004, 04:11 AM
AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH
Don't you just hate it.
Hope its fixable/liveable with.
Want to start new mini with dents scotland?

Willie M
18th February 2004, 04:46 PM
Aaawww BO**OCKS Gaj :disapprove::mad:
Sorry to hear that. Honestly, the careless bu**ers that do these things should be hung. Na, on second thoughts, hangin's too good for them :mad::mad:

Jeff
18th February 2004, 08:21 PM
Unbelievable mate. Shoulf fit a bloomin alarm that belts out you incompetent effin twit as soon as someone even gets near your car! If you think thats bad we have a complete to**er in our street who drives around in uninsured cars ford orions etc you get the picture, who has been putting nails into folks tyres, my Stepdad has had his MG ZT done twice less to say he aint impressed, I wouldn't mess with him either he is an ex marine!!!:mad:

If this twit comes near my new car then I would not like to be responsible for my actions :blackeye:

Linda M
18th February 2004, 10:06 PM
Feel for you Gaj :(

Burple
19th February 2004, 12:10 AM
Aww, man that really sucks!!

I have a few copies of THIS (http://members.tripod.com/nathanwaite/mickey_parking_ticket_redone.jpg) (watch out... there be rude words ahead!) in the car - actually the one I have is better...
To be stuck on the windscreens of less than careful parkers.... ;)

If anyone wants a copy... email me and let me know! :D