PDA

View Full Version : The Other MINI.

Clare1
12th October 2007, 12:48 PM
Im just back from the Clubman International Dealer Launch in Berlin and just wanted to share my opinion on the new MINI.

What can I say, the Clubman is Fantastic and handles great, just like the R56! :D

Dont be put off the the Club Door, it actually works really well with the design of the car. It's a MINI afterall, you want to stand out from the crowd!
The Drivers Seatbelt doesnt trip you up when you get out of the car, there is plenty of room to get out, without the seatbelt being in your way!

The Split Rear doors are really cool, and theres lots of storage options and compartments.

Not long now until the Launch, everyone is more than welcome to come along and see for themselves. :)

10 - 11 -07
The Other MINI

KenL
12th October 2007, 03:04 PM
The door is still stupid for two reasons:

1. It IS on the wrong side.
2. There is only one of them.

How is the rear vision with the split rear door?

Big Gordy
12th October 2007, 03:37 PM
Come on Ken:eek: She's a mini sales thingy she's hardly going to tell you its crap is she....:p ;) :D

Clare1
12th October 2007, 04:09 PM
Come on Ken:eek: She's a mini sales thingy she's hardly going to tell you its crap is she....:p ;) :D

:eek: Cheeky!

I'll be honest, I wasnt entirely sure about the Clubman, I personally dont think the pictures do it justace. BUT, after seeing it and driving it I think it is Fantastic!
It looks great and it is in a league of its own.

Wait until you all see the TV Advert for it, its wicked.

Watch this space for another great MINI Success story. . .

N12 JLK
13th October 2007, 04:52 PM
Are you having a Party Clare?

illegalhunter
14th October 2007, 10:53 AM
there is only 1 door because of the fuel filler on 1 side

KenL
14th October 2007, 06:52 PM
there is only 1 door because of the fuel filler on 1 side

Yes, that is the excuse from MINI. But, this type of car was always going to be part of the range, they should have taken this into account and moved it.

illegalhunter
14th October 2007, 07:14 PM
Yes, that is the excuse from MINI. But, this type of car was always going to be part of the range, they should have taken this into account and moved it.Very True Ken

Clare1
16th October 2007, 10:06 AM
Are you having a Party Clare?

Sure will be! I'll post up details soon!:D